©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hello people

tWack

Mar 19, 2013
Holland
New here.
Been powerlifting/bodybuilding for almost 20 years now. About 12 years ago I did a test/eq/dbol cycle, but lost allmost all my gains because of stomach problems after pct.

I am now over 35 and am thinking about all kinds of cycles, but will probably be starting this year with a 10-12 week Test Enanthate (@ 250 or 500mg EW) cycle.

I'll be lurking! :rolleyes:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
New here.
Been powerlifting/bodybuilding for almost 20 years now. About 12 years ago I did a test/eq/dbol cycle, but lost allmost all my gains because of stomach problems after pct.

I am now over 35 and am thinking about all kinds of cycles, but will probably be starting this year with a 10-12 week Test Enanthate (@ 250 or 500mg EW) cycle.

I'll be lurking! :rolleyes:
Welcome, glad to have you. But dont be shy, ask all the questions you want. No need to lurk.

tWack

Mar 19, 2013
Holland
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, glad to have you. But dont be shy, ask all the questions you want. No need to lurk.
I wont be shy, but I dont have much to contribute though.
I will be creating a 'critique my cycle' thread sometime later this year! :)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to have you here. No need to lurk, jump in at anytime. Good people here that will help.