©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Squat Record for me...

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK, this aint nothing like that 805 high school kid...and I know a lot of you gyus are younger and bigger and stronger than me...but for this old man, this has made my day.

November 5 - with shitty form and bad knees, was able to to do 6 reps at 130 pounds. Big freaking deal. Started my First cycle.

Jan 28 - two weeks after the end of my first cycle, squatted 200 pounds for 8 reps and felt great about myself. Never squatted like that before.

Today (March 28) - In week 8 of my second cycle...squatted 300 pounds for 5 reps. Skinny little twinks in the weight room giving me wide berth and calling me "Sir" now...lol

Just needed to crow a bit . . .

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Congrats man! Dont worry about what others think or can lift. Keep setting goals.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Damn. That's serious gains. I mean not blowing smoke up yer ass, that's damn impressive. 192% increase in total mass moved. I wish I made gains like that!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
600 test cyp/wk
400 deca/wk

Plan to end this cycle early May, cruise a few weeks, and start cycle 3 in the summer with higher levels of test and adding eq.

Your gonna love the eq makes me eat like a horse no pun intended lol. Have you ever considered doing a run with tren? I dont usually get sides from tren so for me tren makes everything better :D

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Your gonna love the eq makes me eat like a horse no pun intended lol. Have you ever considered doing a run with tren? I dont usually get sides from tren so for me tren makes everything better :D

Havent considered it,but only because I really dont know enough about it...might have to be my next research assignment :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thats great matey... huge strength increase. Seriously though great progress. Just be careful with upping the weight fast as the heavier you go the more chance of injuring yourself.