©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help injecting into neck

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well, I did inject with a 1 in. 22 ga needle into the trap beside my neck once. I won't be doing that again.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ya my balls aint that big bro specially when im on a run lol

My damn wife was pinning me...and I remember her jabbin it in really fast. She probably got a kick out of it. I would have never been able to follow through with it and would have stopped as soon as the pain hit, if I would have been pinning myself.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man I shoulda known! Now i'm tired from a adrenal rant rev up .
Gonna get ya back one of these days.:naughty1:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
My damn wife was pinning me...and I remember her jabbin it in really fast. She probably got a kick out of it. I would have never been able to follow through with it and would have stopped as soon as the pain hit, if I would have been pinning myself.

Yea....forget that!! i tried to do lats..traps...chest.. and just couldnt jab it.
But....

I did get some Caverject. i injected some last nite. NO PAIN at all!! I loved it.

Just kiddin...but i read about that....i was like wtf. why that istead of gels..creams..or pills. im almst positive thts hardly used anymore

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Yea....forget that!! i tried to do lats..traps...chest.. and just couldnt jab it.
But....

I did get some Caverject. i injected some last nite. NO PAIN at all!! I loved it.

Just kiddin...but i read about that....i was like wtf. why that istead of gels..creams..or pills. im almst positive thts hardly used anymore

Man I tried injecting my dick the other night, didn't go we'll. but I will try again.

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
I have seen guys inject in their traps before. Some crazy mofo's out there so when I saw this I was like " what else could surprise me?"

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Oh man! LOL!! When I saw the title I thought, this guy has to go!! Good one!!