©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How many weeks should it be before you switch it up?

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
How long should you stay on the same type of test before you switch it to a different kind? I've been on test cyp for 4 months now. I just heard I should switch it up every 8 weeks. What's everyone's opinion? Thanks in advance!

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I usually just stick to cyp. The only time I switch is if cyp isn't around or I want to do fast acting ester, which isn't often.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Some guys have used proviron to assist in receptor uptake of more test persay but to me it did nothing for me but benefited others.. what's dose of cyp you are on recently bro?
Thanks ib

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Right now i'm doing 750mg/week cyp and 400mg/week Eq. Someone told me that different test will hit different receptors. So, I wasn't sure if that was true.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
No they all hit the same receptors. The diff tests just have different esters, which determine how long it sits in the body before it is released to bind to the receptors.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Some guys have used proviron to assist in receptor uptake of more test persay but to me it did nothing for me but benefited others.. what's dose of cyp you are on recently bro?
Thanks ib

I use proviron all the time.
It does bind to receptor so test doesnt. leaves more free test

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Taking one test all the time is perfectly fine but I like to rotate esters sometimes. Usually between e and c. This mainly relates to on cycle so if I done test c one time I will do test p, e, a etc the next time. Crusing is usually just test e as it is easier to get.