©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Dosage Question

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I was reading the thread on tren sides and realized alot of people are running 2 and 3 times what im running right now. Was thinking about upping my tren dosage but wanted to get some solid advice first. Im not prone to sides from tren but then again im not on the dosages alot of guys are either apparently. Current cycle
300mg test cyp 200mg test enanthate
300mg deca
100mg tren
100mg masteron
Been pinning all the above every 2nd day

100mg winstrol eod

Just started this a week and a half ago any suggestions guys?
Thanks in advance for any advice brothers.

Last edited:

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
100mg tren EOD is normal. I...50? maybe 75 ED, cant rem to be honest, and got great results. I wouldn't up the dosage. youre running a lot of gear and only have started it. don't let the wagon get ahead of the horse.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
That was my main concern omega its basically a cc of each one every second day i split the five cc's into two shots a three cc and a two cc it is alot of gear total just dont want to miss out on the synergistic tren effect by running to low of a dose of it....

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
that's my point mate. its not a low dose. its a sensible one with which you will get good results. btw, you should be eating like a horse with this much gear. if you eat right, you will notice drastic changes in two weeks.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
My diet pretty well consumes my day right now lol taking in over 400 grams of protien mostly by way of fish and chicken trying to eat as clean as possible im feeling really good about my diet for the first time in a long time

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I am not the best with diet, but you can't grow off of protein alone. Gotta have good quality carbs and fats in there too.

Concerning tren dosage, is that ace or enanthane? You're taking a lot of aas.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I am not the best with diet, but you can't grow off of protein alone. Gotta have good quality carbs and fats in there too.

Concerning tren dosage, is that ace or enanthane? You're taking a lot of aas.

Tren ace, eating a ton of good fats i eat ALOT of avacados and complex carbs mainly staying away from sugars simple carbs and bad fats...eating alot of steamed and raw fresh veggies.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would leave it at the dosage you are on now, at least for a good 6 weeks to see how your body reacts. My sweet spot on tren ace is about 350mg a week- pinned 50mg a day. I played around with different doses, and sides start creeping up with much more than that for me.
If my math is right, your running 1.75grams of test a week. I never ran more than 500mg test a week with my tren and masteron, so maybe my experience may not relevant with a dose of test that high. Keep us posted on how you cycle goes.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I would leave it at the dosage you are on now, at least for a good 6 weeks to see how your body reacts. My sweet spot on tren ace is about 350mg a week- pinned 50mg a day. I played around with different doses, and sides start creeping up with much more than that for me.
If my math is right, your running 1.75grams of test a week. I never ran more than 500mg test a week with my tren and masteron, so maybe my experience may not relevant with a dose of test that high. Keep us posted on how you cycle goes.

Its actually 500mg of test per pin ends up being twice a week wich is a gram even. Like every third week or so i end up with three in a week wich would be 1.5 grams. So far no sides at all except mild night sweats.

Last edited:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Way to much test. And why are you running two DHTs?

Do you think i should drop one of the test to get my dosage lower? Its currently two cc's of each a week = a gram per week what dosage do you think i should be at?

Like i said before so far no bad sides but this is why i posted wanted some vets opinions on the matter. You can read up and research all ya want wich i have but nothing beets real world experience imo.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Do you think i should drop one of the test to get my dosage lower? Its currently two cc's of each a week = a gram per week what dosage do you think i should be at?

Like i said before so far no bad sides but this is why i posted wanted some vets opinions on the matter. You can read up and research all ya want wich i have but nothing beets real world experience imo.

I never go above 200mgs a week while on tren....no need to.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
To me the real question is about overlap

You are running two 19-nors at a moderate dose Tren/Deca

And two DHT at a moderate dose as well - Winny/Mast

There is going to be a lot of wasted hormone floating around simply from the binding of the Tren- it's going to bind with such a greater affinity that you'll be wasting a lot of the other gear.

Just my 2cc's

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
running the tren/deca, you could see some nice changes since your not prone to the sides but I would lower the deca dosage. I would think just a minimal amount of deca with the tren and you could see some nice changes. I would also just use the mast and drop the winstrol and also lower your test dosage. But this what I would do and everyone is different bro.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
For the love of god you guys have got my head spinning with alot to think about but thats why i asked the question.
My thinking on the different compounds was the characteristics of each one individually and the synergetic effect of others....but in the same respect like what was said earlier by enigmatic i worry about unneccessary overlap that im wasting product with no benifit. Guys Im open to suggestions that will produce the same results with lesser product your suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
For the love of god you guys have got my head spinning with alot to think about but thats why i asked the question.
My thinking on the different compounds was the characteristics of each one individually and the synergetic effect of others....but in the same respect like what was said earlier by enigmatic i worry about unneccessary overlap that im wasting product with no benifit. Guys Im open to suggestions that will produce the same results with lesser product your suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated.

Try it out and see how it goes.. I mean everyone truly is different.. Who knows you'll probably have amazing results, it will you be able to tell from what?

You just got to play with these things and see what works.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I don't know about anyone else but 100mg tren a week is absolutely useless to me.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
300mg test cyp
300mg deca
100mg tren
100mg masteron
Thinking after the feedback ive gotten im gonna drop the test enanthate and winstrol from this run and pin the above 3 times a week what do guys think....any adjustments?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
300mg test cyp
300mg deca
100mg tren
100mg masteron
Thinking after the feedback ive gotten im gonna drop the test enanthate and winstrol from this run and pin the above 3 times a week what do guys think....any adjustments?

100mgs of tren eod and 100mgs of masteron ed?