©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Max Lift , Test only

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
The plan,
10 weeks of sus 250 , run at 500mg/wk shots on mondays and thursdays

The objective,
30lb at the end of 10 weaks and to keep 20 after pct ,

The training ,
4 days per/wk resting on sat sunday and Thursday

The diet,
3000 cals from real food trying to keep it cleen but with my job that is not always posible and 1200 from liquid (ultimate nutrition mussle juice 2544)
currantly 185 at 15bf and 6'1 (just lost 5 lbs from the flue)

First shot was today hit myself in the left delt (3rd try was the charm) went in well no pain ,

Please comment all advice is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If i were to use sustanon I personally would front load with sustanon then go with testosterone cypionate or enanthate. I wouldn't do a whole cycle with it as my base steroid.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
thanks for the imput , unfortunatly the only cyp that is availible to me is QV , after all the bad things I have herd about that product I thought I would do better off the sus (where I live is a rural town and unfortunatly sus , cyp and deca are all that is availible to me :( )

W

wolfyEVH

i can almost garauntee you wont gain 30lbs of of sustanon twice a week. You'll be lucky to hit 20, and keep maybe 15. Remember that your diet is the key. If you want to get big, you have to eat big.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Ya I thought it was a bit ambitious but with that in mind 15lb gain would be awsome BTW I am eating as I type this LOL yup diet is the key I can get some cyp but it would be QV should I make a change or stay the corse? the reserch I did on sus lead me to belive it was good stuff thoe any coments??

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
Ya I thought it was a bit ambitious but with that in mind 15lb gain would be awsome BTW I am eating as I type this LOL yup diet is the key I can get some cyp but it would be QV should I make a change or stay the corse? the reserch I did on sus lead me to belive it was good stuff thoe any coments??

most people believe sust should be shot every 3 days, however, pincrusher has a theory, i believe, that running it like a regular long ester test will suffice. with some orals in there, you'd prolly top 20, but sust only, doubtful..possible, but dont hold your breath.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
thanks for the advise, test only for this one, next will be a stacker, I have all the time in the world so I am going to eat right rest good work hard and see what happens,

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
thanks for the advise, test only for this one, next will be a stacker, I have all the time in the world so I am going to eat right rest good work hard and see what happens,

we need more guys like you!!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
2nd shot today did it in my leg first try ;) as my sholder was a bit sore from modays grand start. It was odd i did not get sore till the next day ,my diet has been good mabie a bit to much fat which I will try to adjust I have put on around 3 1/2 lbs in 3 days I think the gain is more from my bulking diet and getting back the 5 lbs I lost with the flue,I dont feel any thing as of yet but I am told that it will be up to 2 weeks befor it sets in . A slight change in plans shots will be every 3rd day which will shorten the cycle a bit.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Look more towards weeks 4 for the testosterone to kick in. But you sound patient, so don't worry it will come.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Week 1 is over I have put on 4lbs strength has remaind the same 3rd shot was yesterday in the sholder , I have learned one thing last weak , I WILL NOT PUT IT IN MY LEG AGAIN. call me a pussy but 36hours after my shot I was limping badd for almost 2 days , sholders are much better , I think the 4lbs is just from my bulking diet.

P

pincrusher

i would stick with the 2x per week shots and keep the cycle longer. the basic reason why people suggest using sust every other or every third day is to maximixe the usage of the 2 short esters in sust. if you stick with 2x per week, your cycle will run longer and it will only take an extra week or 2 for it to kick in really nice when the long estered tests start doing their thing. since i believe this is your first cycle, running sust every 3rd day will make the dosage a little high for a first timer, approx 583mg of test per week. even at every third day you will not really be making use of the short esters because not enough is getting into the body to make much difference.

thanks wolfy for referencing to me :)

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
all good advice , I was tossing about the idea of cutting back to 2x per week currently have done every 3rd day for the first 3 which from what I have read sould be good for frontloading , ya I am looking forward to this kicking in,

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
wolfyEVH said:
i can almost garauntee you wont gain 30lbs of of sustanon twice a week. You'll be lucky to hit 20, and keep maybe 15. Remember that your diet is the key. If you want to get big, you have to eat big.

I think he will gain just as much from sust as any other test. I am not a fan of sust because it is a marketing hype, however, I do not doubt it's potential. I know guys that will only use sust and have been cycling for years. It is a good product but people waste the short esters when not shooting eod.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Shot 4 was last night , was a bit odd put it in my right sholder I am not so good with the pin in my left hand went nice and deep probibly a good inch + after I pulled the pin out some of the gear came outa me not enough to worry me just thought I would make note of it , anyone else had this experiance.
I am up 2 lbs which brings it to a total of 6 lbs in a week and a half possibly I am gaining to quick ????? I am eating every thing in sight. The plan is to drop the high rep workout program that I have been on for the last 4 weeks and go back to high weights low reps (8-10 per sets)

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Shot # 6 was today put it in my glut (I got a kink in my back from twisting to get it) all went well currently at 194lbs which is the most I have ever been I feel great and notice that I am having a hard time getting sore after my workouts I am starting to lift more weight as well. I went to the bar on the weekend and every girl in their was looking fuc*able even the fuglys . :twisted: so mabie this stuff is starting to get going .

P

pincrusher

max lift said:
Shot # 6 was today put it in my glut (I got a kink in my back from twisting to get it) all went well currently at 194lbs which is the most I have ever been I feel great and notice that I am having a hard time getting sore after my workouts I am starting to lift more weight as well. I went to the bar on the weekend and every girl in their was looking fuc*able even the fuglys . :twisted: so mabie this stuff is starting to get going .
word to the wise, spend alot more personal time in the bathroom to prevent hooking up with one of those fugly's. never fun waking up in the morning next to something you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy :D
does sound like everything is kickin real good right now.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
pincrusher said:
word to the wise, spend alot more personal time in the bathroom to prevent hooking up with one of those fugly's. never fun waking up in the morning next to something you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy :D
does sound like everything is kickin real good right now.

Funney that is the same advise my wife gave me LOL