©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beware of Vermodje !

The Greek

Jan 14, 2012
If you think about shopping from Vermodje, better see this first:

Attachments

• fake-naposim-by-Vermodje.png
    fake-naposim-by-Vermodje.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 127

COVS

Jan 14, 2012
I have heard nothing but negative reviews about them on boards, their marketing methods are way lower than an UG lab. They sell Naposim with the same appearance as Terapia, a reliable pharmaceutical from Romania does. I have purchased some time ago from Terapia and hands down about the quality. But Vermodje decided to take advantage of their image and stealed their packaging design. Also, the quality of Vermodje products is poor, leading to no effects or worse, terrible side effects, as their customers said on different boards.

Cyrus20

Jan 14, 2012
I have heard nothing but negative reviews about them on boards, their marketing methods are way lower than an UG lab. They sell Naposim with the same appearance as Terapia, a reliable pharmaceutical from Romania does. I have purchased some time ago from Terapia and hands down about the quality. But Vermodje decided to take advantage of their image and stealed their packaging design. Also, the quality of Vermodje products is poor, leading to no effects or worse, terrible side effects, as their customers said on different boards.

Why go with a such a bad source when you can choose from so many reliable sources here on Anasci ? I would stay away from Vermodje, they sell a bunch of fake products as so many reviews from users state it very clearly.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008

Yeah, this is all you hear about them, lots of guys getting burned thinking they are getting good products because of the name.

Nergy

Jan 22, 2012
A buddy of mine took a batch from them and most of its customers accused serious side effects; he contacted them to give back the merchandise not sold, but Vermodje never responded. A solid company would never do this. I knew they are not to be trusted.

Evergreen

Jan 22, 2012
http://www.anad.gov.ro/html/ro/presa_comunicate.php?id=71

Recently, the European Union published several veterinary products Class
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids produced by VERMODJE SRL - Moldova.

Countries that have entered the market such products are: Russia, Ukraine,
Poland and Spain.

After conducting quality tests in laboratories have been established as
major deficiencies:

nonconformance with the composition indicated on the package contents, etc.
underdosing active principles. related to manufacturing substandard under
European legislation and the use of low-quality raw materials containing
chemical impurities, solvents, salts of heavy metals.

Preparations manufacturer brand management concerned will not produce the
desired therapeutic effect and worsen the health of pets.

We note that the content and quality, may cause serious harm to the health
of athletes.

Last edited: