©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar and thermogenic quality

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So after years and years I am running Var for the first time-

Started with 50mg/ed felt pretty light to me (which I expected) so for the last week I've been running 100mg/ed split into two doses just to avoid upset stomach and headache.

One thing that is very very obvious is that after taking my first 50mg I get super heated like an intense Tren hot flash... And again it never fails I get the same intense thermogenic effect later on when I take my second 50mg dose. I would say that the thermogenic effect last for about 2-3 hours and gradually rappers off from there.

So the question is- I've never heard of this from any other feedback or logs on Anavar.. Is this common and I've just not heard of it? Or is this a unique thing to me?

stronglats

Apr 11, 2013
I have had a similar effect, but with DANABOL DS by March Pharmaceuticals. I took two tablets of 10mg.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I am currently using GAULS var and stanozolol, combine this with my liquid AI in the same syringe. I got a flush from it for the first couple doses, now nothing.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I don't really get sides from anything. rips I ran 10iu, nothing, cept water. tren and anadrol, increased bp, that's it.