©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with tren

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Seams like the more I have done over the years the worse it hits me.
No matter what ester the tren is in I'm getting hit before the pin is out of me. Some times it's so bad I'm taken to my knees coughing thinking I'm going to die.
Does anyone have any ideas how to over come this? I'm in full blow prep mod and this is going to hurt my stage look not being able to do tren.
Thanks,

CG

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Tell ya what. I'll give that a try tonight and get back. That would be to easy. I'm the guy that gets hit in the head with a dick when it's raining pussies.:banghead: lol

CG

Thats just to fuckin funny CG....your luck sounds bout like mine lol.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I seem to be hit or miss on that. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Sucks when it does, that's for sure.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Of all the times I have pinned tren that has only happened to me once, never thought about using slin pins it would certainly cut down on all the scar tissue i have

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I used slin pins for tren ace on the last half of a cycle last year...worked great..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So the slin pin use theory is since u inject slower u won't get the cough?, or am I miss sing something?.
Heck I look at tren and cough..:I can get by with teen base at low mg.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Yea bro try lower dose. I get same sides. Seems older i get tren dose has to go lower. Tried 750 this last cycle an was coughing up lungs. 350 fine. Added eq to mix.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I can't inject tren into glutes or ventro glutes anymore. Don't know why but I get the cough BAD everytime now. Aspirate and no blood too. So I switched to slin pins and started hitting pecs, triceps, quads, etc. No issues anymore.

I think this works because you are staying away from the veins and really vascular areas that lie deeper in the muscle.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Seams like the more I have done over the years the worse it hits me.
No matter what ester the tren is in I'm getting hit before the pin is out of me. Some times it's so bad I'm taken to my knees coughing thinking I'm going to die.
Does anyone have any ideas how to over come this? I'm in full blow prep mod and this is going to hurt my stage look not being able to do tren.
Thanks,

CG

CG inject it SubQ...Do the tren by itself into some fat. Tren cough avoided! I think that's what the other poster meant when they suggested slin pins, otherwise a slin pin into a smaller muscle group wouldn't have anything to do with stopping the cough.

Also, do you use Mast? I seem to avoid a lot of the sides by using this with Tren!!

Tell ya what. I'll give that a try tonight and get back. That would be to easy. I'm the guy that gets hit in the head with a dick when it's raining pussies.:banghead: lol

CG

That's fuckin' hysterical!!

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Slin pin is shallow IM less likely to hit high vascular area and it slows it down a bit entering the blood stream. SubQ welts me too bad but a great idea for those it works for.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Boom!!!!!!!

Hit my delts twice now with 1/2 cc of 200mg Tren-a and NO cough of any kind. Go figure. It works great!

Thank you AnaSci!

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thought I would let you guys know all is still going well pinning with the slin pins.

Thanks a lot guys!

CG

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Learning new techniques from each other is the great thing about these boards.

If I inject tren (acetate) subq, it stings for a day or so..but nothing too bad. If I go intramuscular with the slin pins, no pip at all.