©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need more sites for injects

Mega

Feb 16, 2013
Ok im currently hitting glutes and delts, but i just need more sites. Ive done quads and bis, tris way back, but havent in a while. bis and tris i hate, quads i am thinking of starting, but i read somewhere you can collapse the quad if you hit a nerve.
then a buddy of mine said he does pec shots and it doesnt hurt at all.

If i hit quads , where should i go in? ive done before hand length from knee and handlength down from hip and and inj anywhere inbetween the hands. is that right? do i go in on angle or straight in? and how many CC can i put in a quad?

thanks,
Mega

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
ive done 4cc in one quad. and I pin up and down the entire sweep. just a very vascular area. ive done 2cc in bis and tris. did a calf pin with a cc.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

www.spotinjections.com

i use quads like Omega says. glutes, delts, bis, tris(rear n outer)
so heres the breakdwn...
glutes-2+(upper outer..but move around)
quads-2+(alot if u use bottom to top of both)
delts-2+(more than just side)
bis-4+(inner n outer of both)
tris-4+(rear n outer of both)
calfs-2+(more if top to bottom is used)

thats at least 16 spots. AT LEAST

there are more areas...but these are most common.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Quads are my least favorite . glutes/delts thats about it . My 4 little pins monthly are low hassle. This too shall pass.:D
T.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
In order of what I enjoy the most-

Pecs
Bis
Quads
Delts
Glutes

Now what I use the most cause of amounts of oil I need to push-

Quads
Glutes
Pecs
Delts
Bis

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I think along time ago I may have tried to hit my ass in a mirror and torgue it so badly I never did it again. Just trying to slap a bandage on the bleeding was a challenge.

No I have done quads for many years and with the exceptions of high frequency pinning, they are very large muscles, can accept a lot of oil, easy to prep and pin, sitting down, and if you look at an anatomy chart, the big vessels you want to worry about run down the groin and the inner side of the leg.

Let your arm hang down to your side palms inward. The spot on the outer thigh between the thumb and the forefinger is where most everyone can hit easily.

AB

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Looks like the topic is covered ..Good info the the confused..the quad is weird for me do probably due it being tougher meat and in good view .

Quads are much easier to reach than a glute. I like to flex my quad some and I can see the surface veins mapping around, and I just pin between the veins. I have done 1 cc pins in my calves from time to time with no problems. I did traps before, and probably wont again.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I pin quads, but it's the most hated. I do not like doing them. My fav is prob pecs and traps. Traps are just kinda awkward for me. I like to rest my hand while injecting and traps don't really allow it.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
yes, now keep a slow steady pressure without shaking it around while pushing honey through it.

Haha.

its like any other.
i always do my quads standing.if doin left...i put my weight on my right.
point is....i lose balance sometimes...end up flexing the muscle im injecting. lol

not fun. :banghead:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Haha.

its like any other.
i always do my quads standing.if doin left...i put my weight on my right.
point is....i lose balance sometimes...end up flexing the muscle im injecting. lol

not fun. :banghead:

I made the mistake of trying to bend my leg with a 1" needle all the way in my quad. Won't be doing that again.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok im currently hitting glutes and delts, but i just need more sites. Ive done quads and bis, tris way back, but havent in a while. bis and tris i hate, quads i am thinking of starting, but i read somewhere you can collapse the quad if you hit a nerve.
then a buddy of mine said he does pec shots and it doesnt hurt at all.

If i hit quads , where should i go in? ive done before hand length from knee and handlength down from hip and and inj anywhere inbetween the hands. is that right? do i go in on angle or straight in? and how many CC can i put in a quad?

thanks,
Mega

I like glutes,,biceps,,,and delts best.

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
quads are easiest for me. given the oils dont produce unnatural PIP, quads rate my favorite spot. I shoot in many different spots in vastus lateralis.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I use quads (higher up), hip, glutes, delts, and every now and then i'll have the GF hit me in the lats.