©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for some brains to pick

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
In response to the article about Hgh and many things that will affect its results. I have run many legit Hgh huma and Chinese. I have never ventured out of 4-5 iu ed throughout my run except for serum tests. Would a dosage of 5.5-6 iu be better for a 6'3 280 lb man. When I started my weight was 460 lb + .. clean diet , cardio, Hgh , and constant reading here at anasci . Encouragement from my docs. Any advice given I would appreciate. Thinking of adding peptiides now.??? Would it be beneficial??? Switching over to kefei Hgh soon...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey sponge you are doing killer I see on that current amount so If it.were me I'd stay on your current plan bro..if I remember you had great serum level in last lab also.. There are peptides and insulin that people use but I'm the type a guy that thinks if it works don't fix it.. Glad to hear things are going well.ib

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
I can respect that iron. Just wasn't sure if I was missing extra gains with my current protocol. Thank you for your advice. Feeling good.

cardealer

Apr 3, 2013
ky
I use cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 both at 100mcg each 15-20 minutes before hgh pin and divide hgh in 2 dosings monrning and nite,also take 300 mcg huperzine a 20 mint before each dose.