©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Swelling at Injection Site with test E from Vermodje

Ares Big

Jan 14, 2012
That’s how it is: I have been running a test P from Vermodje for a week and when I injected it 3 days ago (test P, 50mg) into my shoulder, I got some minor swelling at the injection spot; the swelling has not diminished and now I am really worried. Have you experienced anything similar ? Please give me some advice, if possible.

rock.auf

Sep 15, 2012
That’s how it is: I have been running a test P from Vermodje for a week and when I injected it 3 days ago (test P, 50mg) into my shoulder, I got some minor swelling at the injection spot; the swelling has not diminished and now I am really worried. Have you experienced anything similar ? Please give me some advice, if possible.

If the swealling does not improves, I strongly advise you to take some antibiotics after talking to your doctor. Are you maybe allergic to some compounds ? Is it the first time you use vermodje products ?

Ares Big

Jan 14, 2012
After another 2 days with no improvement I have seen my doc who prescribed me gemifloxacin and fortunatelly the swealling went slowly away. The doc said that I came in time, otherwise it would have turned into an abcess and it would have been necessary to have it drained and cleaned out so to avoid any further problems.

And yes, it was the first time using Vermodje test P and will be the last time for sure.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I would not use Vermodje ANYTHING. Did you see the thread about their stuff being bunk and all the problems with it? Don't risk your health with some bathtub BS "gear".

Glad you caught this in time. Stay healthy bro.

Ozman

Jan 22, 2012
It is very important to get your stuff from a verified source. Saving some money does not compensate getting an infection. Vermodje is an UG lab who cares not for your health but getting more money out of your pocket, so it should be avoided for sure.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
It is very important to get your stuff from a verified source. Saving some money does not compensate getting an infection. Vermodje is an UG lab who cares not for your health but getting more money out of your pocket, so it should be avoided for sure.

Right on.

I cannot stress this enough, this isn't jolly ranchers we are eating here. People shouldn't try to save $10 a bottle by going with a new and monetarily friendly source. The vetted and vouched for guys might cost you a bit more but you don't end up in the ER!

ICE BOX

Jan 5, 2012
You should not look for shortcuts if you want to get quality gear. Some savings don't worth a dime if you get sick. In the end it is all about you, your body and your health.

Black71

Sep 14, 2012

Go quickly to see a doctor or better to ER in case the simptoms are the same; this is not something to play with, stop taking this Vermodje gear and take care of you. Switch also to another supplier, this is the best thing I advise you to do.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I thought we told u no go on that brand? We don't just say to not advise we say it cause we care about are members. Hope you are ok Ares cause I once was one who waited too late 15 yrs and my scar reminds me of it. Let alone now im embarrassed ..what's that Ib? " Oh gun shot at the ok coral. "

HUMMER_POWER

Jan 14, 2012
I had a similar experience, when I got such side effects I actually trash it. Vermodje Test e from vials was cloudy and even if I heated it up under hot water, it cleared up but quickly clouded back up once i removed it from the heat.

Evergreen

Jan 22, 2012

http://www.anad.gov.ro/html/ro/presa_comunicate.php?id=71

Recently, the European Union published several veterinary products Class
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids produced by VERMODJE SRL - Moldova.

Countries that have entered the market such products are: Russia, Ukraine,
Poland and Spain.

After conducting quality tests in laboratories have been established as
major deficiencies:

nonconformance with the composition indicated on the package contents, etc.
underdosing active principles. related to manufacturing substandard under
European legislation and the use of low-quality raw materials containing
chemical impurities, solvents, salts of heavy metals.

Preparations manufacturer brand management concerned will not produce the
desired therapeutic effect and worsen the health of pets.

We note that the content and quality, may cause serious harm to the health
of athletes.

Last edited: