©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quality Vet D Bol, Real or Fake????

HeavyJuiced

Mar 1, 2005
I've taken the pink 5 mg, pink tabs before and they worked perfectly. I remember seeing big results in a matter of days. I have currently been taking The Quality Vet DBOL, 10 mg/pill at 50 mg/day for 2 weeks and have not seen any results. They came in a sealed box and sealed bottle with the holagram and everything, are they fake or do they need more time to work, whats the deal? Thanks for the help.

HeavyJuiced

W

wolfyEVH

i hope you're taking something else, besides just dbol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Do you have a pic? give us an idea of what the one's you have looks like.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I dont think quality vet does tabs, I have their web site dont know if I would piss of a mod by posting it , but here it is www.qualityvet.com.mx , you cant get buy of this site but can do batch checks ect.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
max lift said:
I dont think quality vet does tabs, I have their web site dont know if I would piss of a mod by posting it , but here it is www.qualityvet.com.mx , you cant get buy of this site but can do batch checks ect.
This is an information site. You can't actually order anything from there. Our concern is listing sources where gear can be obtained.
If you look under the tab, leading products, the last 5 items listed are tablets.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
DragonRider said:
This is an information site. You can't actually order anything from there.
If you look at the last 5 products listed under the leading products header, they are all tablets.

I did not do a search on the site but hopfully it will help all figure out whats fake and good, :rolleyes:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
HeavyJuiced said:
I've taken the pink 5 mg, pink tabs before and they worked perfectly. I remember seeing big results in a matter of days. I have currently been taking The Quality Vet DBOL, 10 mg/pill at 50 mg/day for 2 weeks and have not seen any results. They came in a sealed box and sealed bottle with the holagram and everything, are they fake or do they need more time to work, whats the deal? Thanks for the help.

HeavyJuiced
Dbol usually does not provide the profit margine to make it worth faking. You should have seen results by now. You might try chewing them up before swallowing to make sure they are dissolving.
I have noticed the last few years though that I don't seem to get anything but bad heartburn from Dbol. I even get the lower back pumps, but no strength gains.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
HeavyJuiced said:
I have currently been taking The Quality Vet DBOL, 10 mg/pill at 50 mg/day for 2 weeks and have not seen any results.

You should have started seeing some kind of change by now especially at 50mgs ED. If not give it another week and if you don't see anything then unfortunately you might have some duds on your hands.