©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with end of cycle HCG

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
Alright so i have been reading here for a bit and at other websites. I am prepared to be flamed for not running the HCG through out my cycle which I know was stupid but I am hoping for some help.

My cycle has been as follows.
14 weeks of Test E at 500mg a week, 250 each Monday and Thursday
I have all of the nolva, clomid and aromasin on hand before I started cycle
Have been running 12.5 mg of aromasin ED since begining of cycle.
Ordered triptorelin (GnRH) 100mcg along with all of the other standard pct products because I would rather be safe then sorry.
I am going to run the one shot trip pct instead of the standard Nolve and Clomid......

Now here is my question. I am a f'ing idiot who looked past the HCG throughout the cycle, no excuses, it was just plain idiocy. This is where the vets come in... I have one week left of the cycle (could continue if needed) and one 5000iu amp of HCG. Is there anyway to successfully use this to bring my boys back?

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Its fine that you didnt run it through, you can do a blast at the end and its still effective. Start running the HCG now. Do 500iu EOD until gone. Should bring you into first week of your PCT where you begin Clomid an dnolva. Would be good from there

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
not running HCG throughout is not anymore stupid than running it throughout. it is a personal preference and over time you will find what works best for you. my preference has always been to run it near the end of my cycle. first of all i have to say that 14 weeks is too long in my opinion for a test only cycle. 8 or 10 weeks would have been fine and 12 would have been the longest. back to your question, if i woke up in your shoes today i would mix my HCG and pin 500mg today. i would make sure i pinned 1500mg this week and next week as well as long as next week is your 1st week without anything except the HCG of course then 1 week after that with nothing then begin your nolva and clomid. in a normal situation i would begin 1000mg weekly divided into 2 shots starting when i have 4 weeks left so that i can run my last week of HCG alone before 1 week clean then starting my nolva etc... again all here is just my opinion based on how i react to it. hope i haven't confused you. if so just ask i am glad to elaborate further if needed. Good luck

VP

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
the reason I thought it was so stupid for me to wait till the end of cycle was because everywhere I was reading was saying that you want to keep the boys from hitting atrophy.... well they def. did. I guess the way I was seeing it was why not "prevent" atrophy instead of "curing" it. But anyway its good to hear I didn't f* up! Thanks for the quick replys but just want to clarify this. So from tomorrow until I run out, I am going to shoot subq 500iu EOD?

VPiedu- I think i am understanding what you are saying, but in my situation 500IU EOD is correct also right?

One last thing. I noticed you guys wrote about how the HCG will continue into first week of Clomid and Nolva......... Do you guys not agree with the GnRH (Triptorelin)? On the other board I am on a lot of the vets are liking the "one shot" PCT but I'm always open to suggestions, especially as this is my first cycle and I have a hell of a lot of learning to do

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
when i used to run PCT i did quite well with Nolva only and stayed away from Clomid. typical HCG run was 500mg 2x /wk starting in week 7 of a 10 week cycle or week 9 of a 12 week cycle and lasting until 1 week after you stop your test then one week clean, no test no HCG then Nolva at 40/20/20/20/10. this is 40mg a day for first week of Nolva and 20mg everyday for 3 weeks followed by 10 mg a day for 1 week hence the 40/20/20/20/10. this always treated me great and i had great recovery

VP

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'd do well on 50clomid a day for two weeks with hcg 500 every fourth day till 10000iu was gone.. triptorellin is good but if used more than once a year can cause problem.. someone from ergo or osta or iron man can chime in for clarity on triptorellin... but different compounds and mg and time on of course changes the game plan like said above ^^^…ib

cardealer

Apr 3, 2013
ky
I think you have several good answers and I have tried them all,and they work.Find out over time what works best for you.I'm 58 now and cruise and blast.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
sounds good, ya next time this HCG wont be such a rushed and worried situation. As for the trip, I'll give it a shot and hope she works. Would you guys recommend running the aromasin at 12.5 daily still even after the trip shot?