©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

More spit or phlem in throat or lungs when "on"?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Does anyone here get more spit etc or cough some while on..just test mast deca ? My workout partner says he's spitting more etc .doesn't smoke, drink..etc.. any ideas? He's not sick..just a hacker. No tren involved for certain ..ib.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Could just be allergies. Spring is upon us. I have terrible allergies and have alot more mucus in spring.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
^^^^^
my thoughts exactly. i have never correlated this with any cycle but spring is here and it is kicking my ass!!!

VP

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I was going to suggest allergies as well. My allergies are limited to spring but some people do have them year round depending where they live and what they're allergic too!!

Not trying to scare anybody (it's always better to be safe than sorry) but you should probably get a physical and have your heart checked out. Fluid in the lungs can be a sign of the heart not functioning properly!! Hopefully not, but it's worth getting a check up!!

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I think one thing you see with people who get overloaded with fluid is a plumping of the mucosa lining the airways and a little bit of fluid leakage when the tanks full.

AB

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Does anyone here get more spit etc or cough some while on..just test mast deca ? My workout partner says he's spitting more etc .doesn't smoke, drink..etc.. any ideas? He's not sick..just a hacker. No tren involved for certain ..ib.

That sounds quite odd. I doubt its AAS related and if it persisits he should see a doctor.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I can relate. I didn't use mast deca, but on my cycle I noticed I kept having to clear my throat a lot, everday for weeks! Nearly half my cycle. I don't know if its AAS related tho. I just noticed it started after a few weeks into my cycle and last a good month and a half. I took alergy meds and caugh drops, but didn't help at all.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
im noticing this too, strange? allergies do get to me though, so thats probably the culprit

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive had some serious sinus drainage and congestion for almost three months now im sick to death of it but i think mine is allergy related. Ive never had an issue before when on aas.
Think I had flu/cold to start with and it rolled into allergy season fucking sucks getting winded so easy and fealing like shit during my workout.