©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

QV DBOL, Metavet, Real????

HeavyJuiced

Mar 1, 2005
I've been taking the quality vet metavet dbol for 2 weeks and have not noticed any results, they are exactly as shown on the web site, why arent they working? I'm going on spring break in 2 1/2 weeks and need to put on some size quickly.

W

wolfyEVH

lol why do you need to put on size quickly?? so you can show the girls how you never really look??? how old are you bro?? you know doing dbol only is garbage.

W

wolfyEVH

HeavyJuiced said:
Im already built, im just trying to gain about 20 lbs of muscle.

just tryin to gain 20lbs?? too bad from dbol nearly all of that 20 lbs (if you even get it) is gonna be water and sugar stores. Like i said, how old are you?? how long have you been training, and what cycles have you done before??

HeavyJuiced

Mar 1, 2005
I'm 21. Ive used deca before as well as dbol. im not trying to do anything too serious, i want to gain 20 pounds in a quick time.

W

wolfyEVH

HeavyJuiced said:
I'm 21. Ive used deca before as well as dbol. im not trying to do anything too serious, i want to gain 20 pounds in a quick time.

so you dont want to do anything too serious, but gaining 20lbs in 2.5 weeks isnt??? if you're already built, why do you need to gain 20lbs bro?? your previous cycles were poorly planned. I suggest you stick around here and read the stickies and other threads. You'll learn something

W

wolfyEVH

how does your diet look?? that is more important than steroids you know?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
21 desparate to get laid. C'mon Wolfy, you know girls in Daytona only bang guys with their shirts off in the clubs.

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
21 desparate to get laid. C'mon Wolfy, you know girls in Daytona only bang guys with their shirts off in the clubs.

lol...he does seem pretty desparate!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Since you've used the dbol in the past bro, then you know your only gonna look "puffy". And if your already built then i would rather look "built" then have the "puffy" look when i have my shirt off. But hey, if that's what the chicks dig.......

musclehead

May 9, 2006
for heavy juiced

heavy juiced this is for u ..everybody says that you cant get real big gains from d bol and if you do they go away.. but i took d bol for a 10 week cycle 4 a day for 3 weeks and then five a day for 3 weeks and the back to 4 a day for 4 weeks with 5 mg tabs.... i didnt take any oills on the weekend... i have been off for about 2 months and i have only lost 6 lbs and i gained 27... if you keep liftin and eat and drink you r protein .. you are fine and it is worth your money..... i took mine be before i lifted for the longest time but then i was told by somebody that i trust alot to take them threw out the day at diffrent times..

madison1

Nov 18, 2006
Size Does Matter

Dude I got a question for you.Im taking D-BOL 5mg and only got three more weeks to go till I take a break and im still waiting on my clomid so what do i do?

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
madison1 said:
Dude I got a question for you.Im taking D-BOL 5mg and only got three more weeks to go till I take a break and im still waiting on my clomid so what do i do?
Well for future reference bro NEVER I MEAN NEVER EVER start a cycle INLESS you have all your aas and all of your pct stuff Mabey go get some otc stuff like 6 oxo and pray your pct shit comes in are you only doing D-bol only if so you will lose all those gains anyways bro next time stack it with something.

lil scrappy

Nov 30, 2006
IronMan said:
Well for future reference bro NEVER I MEAN NEVER EVER start a cycle INLESS you have all your aas and all of your pct stuff Mabey go get some otc stuff like 6 oxo and pray your pct shit comes in are you only doing D-bol only if so you will lose all those gains anyways bro next time stack it with something.

BUMP THAT! this is so tru

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
IronMan said:
BIG BUMP!!!!! Enough said!!