©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Flu during mid-cycle

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Help me out here guys. Usually if I get mildly sick, I continue on blasting.

Just left doctor and found out I have the flu. It just started yesterday. Currently on test e and npp. Was going to start anavar Monday.

Should I drop cycle or rock on? Any guys with experience here?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
continue pal. run your cycle like normal...eat like normal...but take off from gym til youre better. give your body the rest it needs.

save Var til youre better. then stArt oral.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I had a pretty bad case of the flu. Whole nine yards...chills fever night sweats aches and pains. I was also cycling 500 mg Test E/week. I just worked through it. It sucked pretty bad and your body is going to be pissed at you. Id recommend increasing your sleep amount if possible

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Oh its the dirty gear! That's what some guys conclude who don't see a doctor. Generally test seems to increase immunity in my experience, but like depression things can get out of whack and you just get banged around a little. Continue and see if it evolves at least as well as when you aren't using gear.

AB

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Whenever I get sick I try to keep things normal as possible. Seems to get me back on track quicker. I would however wait with the orals until you get your lifts back up.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I agree with magnus. Make sure you get rest, but it always seems to me that if you act sick, you will feel sick. Keep things as "normal" as possible.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
I am glad this came up i have Always been curious about what to do if u get sick mid cycle. Hope u feel better soon though ford

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ah crap Ford.. continue, no orals, but eat up on spinach ,kale ,and up the vitamin c ,green tea and ditch it ..if u got a juicer turn it on..heal up brutha.. ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Don't mess around with the flu. Get lots of rest, continue your cycle as is but no training. Your body needs its reserves to fight this off. My guess is you are feeling too crummy to train anyway.