©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

THANKS, Anasci bros.....Ending Cycle II, Cruising, Healing

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Wow...was time to end Cycle II after 10 weeks (I had to spend a week in NYC with my students, and have spent the last few days at USCG training and 'on alert' for call to Boston), so I was out of the gym and down to 200mg/wk test cruising level for the last 12 days. My lifts for every single muscle group increased by 100% or MORE between the end of January and early April. If there was ever a poster child for the gains to be made by a decent cycle and hard work, even at the age of 53, holy shit, I am him.

Got back into the gym today after a 12 day hiatus just to see if I had lost anything. Started with 50 dips and I could have kept going, but surprised the shit out of myself as to how easy it was.

Didn't lose a damned bit of strength. Maxed out everything like the peak of the cycle. And the weights actually felt LIGHT.

Going to cruise until late May, and then start a test/eq cycle through the summer.

Thank you all for dealing with my naive and sometimes paranoid and simplistic questions... this board ROCKS and the friendship and encouragement and pointers and off-list messages have made all the difference. Thanks, bros....

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah you know what i'm gonna say----Very cool. sucesses like that are
nice to hear about. Stay diligent with training and nutrition and try to get up and past your "on or blast gains". Thanks for post. Uplifting for sure.. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I really like the sound of your progress. Great work! And you are right, there are some good brothers here.