©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Zack Khan - KING KHAN

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Zack Khan - KING KHAN - YouTube

Must watch... Neil Hill trains him near the end too ;)

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
i hate this guy. he's the most biggoting, narcissistic, pathetic excuse for an ambassador of our great sport. The way he foul mouthed the world's smallest strong-man, was disgusting and disrespectful. I dont care what anyone looks like if they cant control the spew of putrid waste that leaves their mouths. This is also why i have great respect for people like jay, ronnie, dennis, evan; all great people who we should be proud to uphold and strive to be. or at least how they appear to be, not only in physical standing but morally.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i hate this guy. he's the most biggoting, narcissistic, pathetic excuse for an ambassador of our great sport. The way he foul mouthed the world's smallest strong-man, was disgusting and disrespectful. I dont care what anyone looks like if they cant control the spew of putrid waste that leaves their mouths. This is also why i have great respect for people like jay, ronnie, dennis, evan; all great people who we should be proud to uphold and strive to be. or at least how they appear to be, not only in physical standing but morally.

i dnt follow him...but he is a monster.!!
but if what u say is true....that sux.
someone with public exposure like him...shld have positive comments and be a role model for ppl tht look up to him.

so if this is tru...

SHAME ON YOU MR. KHAN!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

What did he say?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
What did he say?

how he was sick of seeing this guy get ladies, he cant lift shit, how women should be wanting to ride his own personal "lift." and uses fuck every other word. Which im rather foul mouthed myself, but i'll be damned if I will be in an INTERNATIONAL magazine that aspiring children read.