©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Scar tissue/steroid absorption

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Ive built up some scar tissue from injecting in my delts from time to time .. but im curious if the absorption of the juice is still the same ? anybody ever hear of this ?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Based on my own experience, I would say it should have no impact on absorbtion. I did a seo bicep run and 5 runs of des/mgf/lr3, so I would assume there is quite a bit of scar tissue in there. After my run I found out my arms are the only place I do not get pip. I have been doing my trt in them for over a year now, and at such a small dose, i would certainly be able to tell if there was an absorbtion issue.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Just a little snap crackle and pop from now on.

Some lucky guys swear they don't get it, that its the quality of gear related. I am inclined to believe it comes after years of use, but I don't know how you would ever be able to prove it anyhow.

Don't think it effects absorbtion but there maybe some compartmentalization or shunting in the muscle if the scarings not permeable.

AB

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I think it's just the needle insertion that scar tissue effects. Absorption has always been normal for me. But damn, scar tissue. You can hear it ripping.

Ljs

Apr 29, 2013
I have some scar tissue in my delts. I always uses 25g x 1". But it became so hard to push the oil in. So I started using 23g x 1" and it's become easier. I don't know if I should try to heat the oil up alittle so it pushes easier (someone suggested) I don't know. But using 23g on my delts kinda sucks.
Had my girl pin my glutes before, she hit a nerve and I wanted to die, after I almost jumped to the ceiling. So needless to say I don't pin my glutes anymore.