©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Switching from sust to cyp advice

Teddy122383

Feb 17, 2013
Central New Jersey
Was doing 250mg sust eod but I feel like the ups and downs are not good, Plan on running 750 to 1,000 mgs test adding tren e 400-600mg ew, 100mg winny tabs and aromosin ed, ive been competing since 08 ive did best at light heavy but at 5-10 198 is just too small, I plan on doing the garden states n team u after if I make it, I wanna move up to hw and also crossover into mens physique, im 225 just on the sust right now adding tren n winny this week with AROMOSIN, I got a bottle of dtk 400 and I know that has some prop in it so maybe bridge with that? any help would be appreciated.
Repping Ip all day hes the best ive ever used

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Eod or ed is the only way I like using sust . Not sure why the ups and downs as that is fine as far as prop and frequency. I would pick a test single est . With you using tren E I would think you would want less pokes. Thing is you were going eod anyway so why not go to short Test and short tren(ace)?
Thanks, T.........

Teddy122383

Feb 17, 2013
Central New Jersey
The sides on the tren ace were much harder on me, I don't mind pinning ed 2x a day if I have to its a small price to pay to be a champion as Arnold would say lol Also my opinion is that because the tren is in an oil in the e it releases slower n smoother so even if it gets into ur blood vessels and lungs it still takes time to break down where as the ace when u hit a blood vessel u think ur gonna die almost immediately upon entering the blood stream, I don't get night sweats as bad either with the e just really bad insomnia so I eat 4-5 mg xanex and I can get some sleep at least