©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High Blood Pressure

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
every time I use sust and decca I get high blood presssure .. been using bayer 325 to relax me but just dosent seem to b working this cycle ... any body have any good ideas ...

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
every time I use sust and decca I get high blood presssure .. been using bayer 325 to relax me but just dosent seem to b working this cycle ... any body have any good ideas ...

Atenolol or Lisinopril or however u spell it.
theyre prescribed BP meds. ive used both.

GO SEE A DOCTOR

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Atenolol or Lisinopril or however u spell it.
theyre prescribed BP meds. ive used both.

GO SEE A DOCTOR

My doc put me on Lisinopril/Hctz 20-25mg. It is a bp med and diuretic combo drug. No matter what I am on, it keeps my blood pressure pretty much in the normal range. Chronic high blood pressure left untreated can cause all kinds of heath issues, including stroke. Like lukifer said, go see your doctor.

Oh, almost forgot. If you have a larger than normal arm, which most of us on this board do, the machines at the grocery store are going to probably give a high reading. The reason is because those cuffs are too small for any arm over about 16". I have a home machine and when I ordered it was able to order a large arm cuff. If you get it checked at the docs office, make sure they also use the proper cuff. I makes alot of difference in your results if you have a large upper arm.

Last edited: