©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hows it goin...

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
Whats goin on ya'll? 22 year old bro here. Ex-baseball player have been lifting for about 7 years now. Never used gear. 5 ft 11, 192lbs which is down from 207 I was at January 1st. I have recently got on a pretty serious diet to cut some of my fat and I have so I will be looking to put on some serious lean muscle mass soon. Found this play on a search engine and Im also a member at a couple other boards as well. Glad to be here...

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Welcome to anasci.org. Lots of info right at your finger tips. enjoy :welcome:

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Dude you will love this place because of all the great information, great people, and pure professionalism that is offered unlike many boards i frequent. You don't have to worry about getting bad advice from a 17 year old kid who read an article, or being flammed for asking a legit question. Most of the info here is tried and true.

all in all this is the place to be!!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
heavy said:
Yeah you do...wolfy likes to answer questions once in a while. Just ignore the big dummy. :D

Don't forget to warn him about Tee and Oracle too - gotta watch out for the board's turd burglars.