©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey everybody

radrmd216

Apr 23, 2013
I’ll try to keep this introduction brief. I’m 25 years old. In about a year in a half I’ll be finishing up an engineering degree. I’m 5’6” and about 140 pounds right now. At my heaviest I was about 165-167. Over the past few years due to bad dieting, college courses and life I have lost some muscle. Recently I’ve been trying to get pretty lean to I can essentially just slow bulk for a long time. In person I probably look a good bit heavier than 140 pounds, but I just can’t believe that number got so low.

I’ve read about exogenous hormones before, but recently I have started reading about them again and thought about doing a cycle. That is largely why I joined this forum. Of course I’ll be around the forums posting and reading now, but steroids where what made me find this site. I’ll be posting a question in the steroid forum regarding if I should do a cycle and also some other info about me. My weight seems very low to do a cycle right now, so that is one of the reasons I’ll be asking about cycle advice.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I’ll try to keep this introduction brief. I’m 25 years old. In about a year in a half I’ll be finishing up an engineering degree. I’m 5’6” and about 140 pounds right now. At my heaviest I was about 165-167. Over the past few years due to bad dieting, college courses and life I have lost some muscle. Recently I’ve been trying to get pretty lean to I can essentially just slow bulk for a long time. In person I probably look a good bit heavier than 140 pounds, but I just can’t believe that number got so low.

I’ve read about exogenous hormones before, but recently I have started reading about them again and thought about doing a cycle. That is largely why I joined this forum. Of course I’ll be around the forums posting and reading now, but steroids where what made me find this site. I’ll be posting a question in the steroid forum regarding if I should do a cycle and also some other info about me. My weight seems very low to do a cycle right now, so that is one of the reasons I’ll be asking about cycle advice.

Nice intro. Always nice getting to know someone. Welcome to ANASCI!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Great place to learn where you can ask questions and get intelligent answers. Based on your info, focus on diet and training first and once you start putting on the mass, then open the doors to new means of growth. Build the foundation first and the house that goes on top of it will be that much stronger.

Last edited: