AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Another Masterone/ Sex Drive thread
Old
  (#1)
Enigmatic707
AnaSCI VET

Another Masterone/ Sex Drive thread - 04-23-2013, 02:41 PM

So I am curious how Masterone/ Proviron affect a persons sex drive? Does anyone know how or what mechanism/pathway is manipulated to exert this effect?

Something curious to note: I am super gyno prone and when running some Tren recently I developed some gyno what seemed like over night. Even when I dropped the tren it still continued to grow and develop into some serious lumps. Interesting thing is that I was only running 150mg TestE every five days.

So I jumped on a pretty heavy dose of Letro- 2.5mg ed till I started to feel myself dry up or till I felt like the lumps were reversing. After about 8 days I could feel the lumps start to soften and shrink a bit, but I kept dosing 2.5mg ed after about two weeks my lumps was almost completely gone and I was dry as hell as far as estro goes. I know what having no estro feels like and my joints are killing and I am holding way less water than normal.

Here's the point- the few other times I've had to run Letro like this to combat gyno, my sex drive tanks and my dick is almost useless. This time I have I have been running 400mg MastE ew and I don't have any sexual issues and I dont have that extreme lethargy and shitty feeling of having low to zero estrogen.

Any ideas of how or why this is working?

Last edited by Enigmatic707; 04-23-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Old
  (#2)
LuKiFeR
AnaSCI VET

04-23-2013, 05:17 PM

Because its DHT....thats what does it.

Plus its keepin the female hormones low n in check. so that helps

sorry...tht doesnt answer your question...but thts my two cents. lol

6'3"
230lbs

Old
  (#3)
Militaryt

04-23-2013, 08:19 PM

I'm a tren,mast and primo junkie bro, I struggle a little bit with sex drive but I think it starts with diet for me, and then supplementation. I don't think Mast will have that big of a degrade on the boner, it's the tren IMO. letro won't help the sides of Tren, ( if you don't know) tren will raise "progesterone" not "estrogen" try a low dose of caber or a cheaper one is Prami, hope this helps...good luck!

Old
  (#4)
Ataraxia

04-26-2013, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Militaryt View Post
I'm a tren,mast and primo junkie bro, I struggle a little bit with sex drive but I think it starts with diet for me, and then supplementation. I don't think Mast will have that big of a degrade on the boner, it's the tren IMO. letro won't help the sides of Tren, ( if you don't know) tren will raise "progesterone" not "estrogen" try a low dose of caber or a cheaper one is Prami, hope this helps...good luck!
Tren raises prolactin, not progesterone, but yes .5 mg caber e3d helps tremendously