©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another Masterone/ Sex Drive thread

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So I am curious how Masterone/ Proviron affect a persons sex drive? Does anyone know how or what mechanism/pathway is manipulated to exert this effect?

Something curious to note: I am super gyno prone and when running some Tren recently I developed some gyno what seemed like over night. Even when I dropped the tren it still continued to grow and develop into some serious lumps. Interesting thing is that I was only running 150mg TestE every five days.

So I jumped on a pretty heavy dose of Letro- 2.5mg ed till I started to feel myself dry up or till I felt like the lumps were reversing. After about 8 days I could feel the lumps start to soften and shrink a bit, but I kept dosing 2.5mg ed after about two weeks my lumps was almost completely gone and I was dry as hell as far as estro goes. I know what having no estro feels like and my joints are killing and I am holding way less water than normal.

Here's the point- the few other times I've had to run Letro like this to combat gyno, my sex drive tanks and my dick is almost useless. This time I have I have been running 400mg MastE ew and I don't have any sexual issues and I dont have that extreme lethargy and shitty feeling of having low to zero estrogen.

Any ideas of how or why this is working?

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Because its DHT....thats what does it.

Plus its keepin the female hormones low n in check. so that helps

sorry...tht doesnt answer your question...but thts my two cents. lol

Militaryt

Feb 21, 2013
Fort Leonard Wood
I'm a tren,mast and primo junkie bro, I struggle a little bit with sex drive but I think it starts with diet for me, and then supplementation. I don't think Mast will have that big of a degrade on the boner, it's the tren IMO. letro won't help the sides of Tren, ( if you don't know) tren will raise "progesterone" not "estrogen" try a low dose of caber or a cheaper one is Prami, hope this helps...good luck!

Ataraxia

Oct 29, 2012
I'm a tren,mast and primo junkie bro, I struggle a little bit with sex drive but I think it starts with diet for me, and then supplementation. I don't think Mast will have that big of a degrade on the boner, it's the tren IMO. letro won't help the sides of Tren, ( if you don't know) tren will raise "progesterone" not "estrogen" try a low dose of caber or a cheaper one is Prami, hope this helps...good luck!

Tren raises prolactin, not progesterone, but yes .5 mg caber e3d helps tremendously