©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

so I tried IGF-1 des for the first time today

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
I think I see why people to the split injects up.
Trained my arms today and I injected 100mcg just before I started in my left bicep. By the end of training I flexed both arms in the mirror to see if I noticed a difference in the pump. My left Bicep which is normally a little bit smaller than the right was quite noticeably larger now than the right.

Do you guys think this affects growth of site by injecting all in one spot?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
youre asking if a chemical that is directly related to muscle growth and has no ester help with site muscle growth. think mate.

jm425

Feb 18, 2013
Des is systemic I think so it wouldn't matter where you pin it. I notice better pumps and more vascularity. Also helps me stay lean while eating more.

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
Des is systemic I think so it wouldn't matter where you pin it. I notice better pumps and more vascularity. Also helps me stay lean while eating more.

please link info where you learned its systemic. i have no evidence to say its local, so mere curiosity.

jm425

Feb 18, 2013
please link info where you learned its systemic. i have no evidence to say its local, so mere curiosity.

I'm just going by what an anonymous source told me who owns a research company. The only igf I know that is non systemic is mgf.