©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UGL gear vs. Homebrew?

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
I recently won some ugl gear and can't beleive how strong it is. Ive been brewing my own for over a year now and it can't even compare to the strength of the stuff I just got.

This leads me to think 1) My powders are underdosed. 2) Maybe a ugl buys so much at one time that the purity is much higher than a regular guy buying a small amount. or 3) I am doing something wrong in my conversions weakening the hormone.

It also made me wonder if a ugl gets it's powders from the same sources a "normal" guy who brews for personal use does or if they have a better hook up on the raws.

Anyone else ever experience this? I am really blown away by how strong this stuff is compared to mine, makes me want to toss mine in the trash. Thanks for any input.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
They're one in the same. A UGL is just a large scale homebrew.

:yeahthat:

there are sponsors on some sites that actually get their raws from sponsors on the same site!

Stay in the game long enough and you'll learn. there are some raws that can be same hormone, yet completely different appearance. some full of "garbage", some clean and pretty

of course this comes from lots of reading on the internet

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
For sure some sources raws are better jst havin access to the better hidden source is the real quest lol

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
Maybe mg per ml is different between the two..??
Thanks ib

Oh most definitely I've seen mass spec for several UGLs for test e 250mg and the actual results fall into a large range.

This is mainly due to cost of accurate measuring devices that are a necessity to accurate dosing. Balances, class A volumetric glassware, ...etc.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
If they werent hidden everyone would have the good raws. And not (google) search raws... Been in this for quite some time and my guys above me said when all the le started reAlly crackn down the good sources stopd takin new clients unless u had a good reference and for the rest of us google it is w trial and error.... The raws come from the same area but how many hands touch it before we (metaphorically speakin lol) get it is the real problem