©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pct

MichaelB

Dec 12, 2012
Hello Dudes,

I'm Planning to do this Cycle for 10 weeks.

Test E 250mg/ml 2cc's per week.
Parabolan 100mg/ml 3 cc's per week.
Anavar 20mg/tablet 2 tablets a day.
Arimidex 1 tablet a day.

30 years old
5'8
185 lbs
18% BF

HCG at 250iu/EOD last couple of weeks on cycle through 1st week of PCT and clomid 100/50/50/50.

Is this PCT enough?

Thanks

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Toss a bit of nolva in there maybe? The clomid nolva combo is amazing from what ive read

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
michaelb,
personal opinion here but you do not need to run arimidex throughout your cycle. only use it if you feel your nipples getting itchy at 1mg 2x/wk then .5mg 2x/wk for 2 more weeks and you should be fine. you probably wont need it for bloat on this light cycle and driving down your estrogen also directly effects your cortisol levels and you dont want to have sore joints. your Anavar dose is way too low. you are just wasting it at this dose. also i never run any oral the entire length of any cycle always 4 to 5 weeks max. your HCG comes in 5000mg units so you should run it at 500mg 2x/wk starting at week 7 so that you run it 1 week by itself with no testosterone. week 12 will be NOTHING at all. the idea here is to have your clomid and nolva meet your test level as it is close to a normal level. your clomid looks ok so if you add Nolva do it at 40/20/20/20/10. keep your arimidex handy just in case because some guys experience estrogen rebound after a cycle and will need to use it again. just listen to your body. good luck!

VP

MichaelB

Dec 12, 2012
OK thanks guys for the replies, One Question: Nolvadex or Arimidex I thought they have the same effect which is anti-estrogen, which is better?]

Thanks Again

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
you need to look up the profile of each one of them so you can see the difference yourself. Nolva is used mainly for PCT and to quell any gyno issues you may have and Arimidex is typically used during your cycle for slowly bringing down estrogen levels and for bloat as well. like i said, look them up and read about them as that is the best way for you to learn. its nice to ask and get an answer but you tend to retain the knowledge more when you go seek it out and find it and knowing is half the battle right. good luck

VP

MichaelB

Dec 12, 2012
Ok, so I'm using Arimidex during my cycle and Nolvadex for PCT.

THanks Guys, If there is anything else you want to add on the proper PCT then Just post it. Peace