©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Myo HMP log

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
K this log ended abruptly from a car accident. I never got to do the second half. I won't be doing it until the fall. Basically I'm gonna start over. In the mean I'm starting a new log. Female AAS log I'll post links in the log forum.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
K this log ended abruptly from a car accident. I never got to do the second half. I won't be doing it until the fall. Basically I'm gonna start over. In the mean I'm starting a new log. Female AAS log I'll post links in the log forum.

Crap.i was wondering bro.. Hope you werent damaged too much and thanks for letting us know ...Hope u heal up asap.ib

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Crap.i was wondering bro.. Hope you werent damaged too much and thanks for letting us know ...Hope u heal up asap.ib

I'm good now. Thanks for asking. I was laid up for a bit. Got a little fat and lost 15 lbs. i got it all back and then some since I started my current cycle. I'm up to around 240 with 10% bf. tren suspension is the shit.