©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diluting painful gear?

modestmuscle

Nov 29, 2012
A friend of mine wants to dilute a painful test p/mast p/tren a blend with filtered grapeseed oil. Is this a viable solution to his situation or should he just toss the painful gear? Any advice would be much appreciated.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I have read about this being done but have never witnessed a success in person. If there is an ingredient that your friend's body doesn't handle well, more grapeseed oil won't help because he's still going to get the same amount of the other ingredient to get proper dosing, just be injecting more volume.

Sometimes diluting with oil alone will make gear crash, too, or make it close to crashing, which it will do quickly when the muscle absorbs some of the other solvents. Then the pain begins...

If it's a notoriously painful kind of gear, get over it. If other labs make a painless version, trash it.

Could also be contaminated. That can cause pain, though usually accompanied by swelling and sometimes a fever/chills.

Short answer: for the most part, painful gear is a lesson on who not to buy from, IMHO.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ive used supertest 450 before and cut it with Grapeseed oil and it seemed to help. Cut it 1 to 1.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
EQ has worked well for me . Had good success with some painful stuff.
Like TT said though kinda hard to go back to someone's overly painful
compounds when another with same compound same migs has no bite or very minimal. T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
These are good points. I have never tried cutting with another compound. That could certainly work. Thanks guys for that new info!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No pain no gain. Yetty up.. Propionic acid is causing the bite unless Ba is high also. .pick any reply and you will be good to go. How long after the pin does it hurt?

modestmuscle

Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for all the tips. It still amazes me how mature everyone is on this board.

IRONBUILT:
The pain begins typically the day after the injection and interferes with my friends training. We will try diluting with EQ and then sterile grapeseed oil and compare results.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thanks for all the tips. It still amazes me how mature everyone is on this board.

IRONBUILT:
The pain begins typically the day after the injection and interferes with my friends training. We will try diluting with EQ and then sterile grapeseed oil and compare results.

Yeah that happens because the carrier oil in the depot (fluid injected) has dispersed into the body thus leaving the hormone ester crystals sitting there causing havoc. So how long after the next day is pain? Day / week?

modestmuscle

Nov 29, 2012
This specific blend is pretty painful for about 3-4 days, sometimes 5. Could it be contaminated? If so, would heating it in the oven help the situation?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yes I would mix with sterile oil or other injectables such as test e, deca etc.

Generally some gear (100mg+ test p, test s etc) simply hurts so just put up with it. But personally gear that literally makes you unable to walk properly for days should be thrown away imo. There is such much good gear out there that anything that stops you being able to train properly imo is not worth the hassle.