©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok i am on a a cutting cycle, but i have a few questions, I want my arms to get bigger and my cest but I dont to want to do a bulker and gain like 40 lbs. So if u do like 3 or 4 cutting cycle do u also get bigger at the same time, even thought u are in a calorie defecit?

W

wolfyEVH

you will still gain muscle mass on a cutter........you dont restrict your cals that drastically to where you're just losing fat and thats it....steroids dont burn fat directly. Really, a "cutting cycle" is just a cycle that doesnt use the "bulker" steroids that make you hold a lot of water.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok well my diet is of me taking 2000 calories since i weight 195, so will still gain lean muscle mass regardless and lose fat?

W

wolfyEVH

bigmark3d said:
ok well my diet is of me taking 2000 calories since i weight 195, so will still gain lean muscle mass regardless and lose fat?

I'd eat maybe 200 more cals.....hopefully you're eating about 6 times a day. remember to add a cheat meal once a week too.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
I'd eat maybe 200 more cals.....hopefully you're eating about 6 times a day. remember to add a cheat meal once a week too.

MMMM....Love those cheat meals!! :cool:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Have you ever seen Lee Priest in the off season? If you aren't willing to put on some fat, you won't ever really see much in the way of muscle gains.
You need to gain about 10 lbs for every inch you want to add to your arms. If it were possible to get 18, 20 or 22 inch arms while keeping a six pack, all of the pro's would do it.

Attachments

• av-85.jpg
    av-85.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
Have you ever seen Lee Priest in the off season? If you aren't willing to put on some fat, you won't ever really see much in the way of muscle gains.
You need to gain about 10 lbs for every inch you want to add to your arms. If it were possible to get 18, 20 or 22 inch arms while keeping a six pack, all of the pro's would do it.

LOL. I hate that pic bro...its kind of amazing just how fat he managed to get while running sick amounts of GH like all the other pros...but I dont think lee does this anymore. I read a recent article where he said that lucky charms for breakfast makes life a bitch come cutting time.