©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne out of nowhere, help needed

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Just finished my first cycle of Test 400. Had amazing results, but noticed I've been getting acne in random places I have never got them before and getting progressively worse. Started getting them around week 6 on my cycle till now. They are on my shoulders, forearms, back, chest, abs, even my side ribs cage area. None on my face thank goodness. But I've researched and looked around and I feel like I was on point with my first cycle, just about to finish my pct in a week. Here's what I've started doing so far. Vitamin A, vitamin B5, Zinc, fish oil pils, cut out proccessed sugars, anti bacterial body wash. I do notice my pores on those areas are getting bigger as well. Heard there is a hair shampoo that has an specific ingredient to clear the acne. I do have hair grow out in those areas and I shave once a week, and shower right after. I couldn't find any posts on the topic. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
A mild antibiotic or a tanning bed is the onl thing that helps me when I have a break out.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I got bad acne 5 years ago, while on a cycle of Organon Sustanon. I ended up using stridex pads, which helped tremendously.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Panoxyl has a foaming wash and a bar. Both with 10% benzoyl peroxide. I use it every day to prevent breakouts. You may want to only use a little and only once daily as it can overdry your skin. Moisturize after with the purest moisturizer you can find.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I got bad acne 5 years ago, while on a cycle of Organon Sustanon. I ended up using stridex pads, which helped tremendously.

these do help a lot.

just dont pick/pop them...of course...makes it worse.