©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New, want fat loss but lean muscle as well

achapman

Mar 2, 2005
Hi, this my first post so bear with me. i am about 6'2 230 lbs. I would say that i am quite over weight, and fat more through-out the belly area. I dont drink so its just from food i suppose. I have taken Deca before, a 8 week cycle. I have been doing lots of reading and research. Deca was my first and only time i have ever taken steroids. I am just unhappy with my body. I was thinking about doing this cycle to lose fat and put on some lean muscle. here it is a 9 week cycle
Week Deca - Cytomel T3 Clenbuterol
1 200 mg-------------- 5 tabs/day
2 200 mg--------------- 6 tabs/day
3 300 mg -------------- 7 tabs/day
4 400 mg------ 1 tab/day
5 400 mg------ 1 tab/day
6 300 mg------ 2 tabs/day
7 200 mb------ 2 tabs/day ----5 tabs/day
8 200 mg---------------- 6 tabs/day
9-------------------------- 7 tabs/day
DECA DURABOLIN 11 amps
T - 3 45 tabs
CLENBUTEROL 250 tabs

Will this be good to lose weight and put some muscle on? Should i get anything else? Any tips what i should do and everything while on this cycle? I have read lots of thigns, but i just want some expericne here becuase you guys have great info.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

horrible cycle bro....deca only is bad idea (could you get your dick up your last cycle?)....pyramiding doses went out of style years ago...i suggest you stay away from T3.....you dont need to screw your thyroid up. try this cycle

Testosterone Enanthate (or Cypionate) at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks.....start reading all the sticky threads (the ones w/ the "stick" pins on them) to get more educated on steroids.

achapman

Mar 2, 2005
well thank you. glad you told me this...so start with that ? will that aid in fat loss?
should i add anythign else or just that? Please tell me everythign i should order.
reading stickes right now

Thanks

W

wolfyEVH

achapman said:
well thank you. glad you told me this...so start with that ? will that aid in fat loss?
should i add anythign else or just that? Please tell me everythign i should order.
reading stickes right now

Thanks

sorry, i didnt see the part about you being "quite overweight"....I would adjust your diet and do some cardio to shed a few lbs before resorting to steroids. Steroids do not burn fat, you with your eating and exercising. Do a search on an ECA stack or some clen....that might help you as well.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
sorry, i didnt see the part about you being "quite overweight"....I would adjust your diet and do some cardio to shed a few lbs before resorting to steroids. Steroids do not burn fat, you with your eating and exercising. Do a search on an ECA stack or some clen....that might help you as well.

I disagree. Testosterone has been proven time and time again to be a great aid in fat burning. I have personally gotten great results cutting fat with 750mg test enanthate every week - but of course my diet and exercise were both on point also. What is your age and current BF% achapman? 6'2" and 230lbs should put you in the ballpark of 30% BF - assuming you haven't really been lifting. I don't suggest using any drugs at this point. You need to spend some time working on your diet. It should not take long for you to drop 20lbs naturally once your diet is in check. Here is good place to start.

Carbs: 325g daily - your last meal of the day should contain 0 carbs

Protein: 230g daily - EVERY meal must contain protein

Fat: 80g daily - healthy Omega 3 from flax oil or fish oil

Spread the meals out so that you are eating at least 5 meals daily and drink 1 gallon every day. Cut out the sugar and saturated fats completely and do not eat any carbs with 4 hours of going to bed. It will take a little time to get all this right but do it and the lbs will start dropping off like crazy. Start low-intensity cardio around 30 minutes every day then gradually progress with it. If you're dead set on using steroids - wait until you have reached the point where the weight is no longer coming off - usually the last 10 - 15 lbs - then look into test, clen, or eca, etc.

Last edited: