©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

20 Super Foods You Need to Build Muscle & Lose Fat

gymgirl

Nov 11, 2013
Fast, Cheap and Simple

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Smooth into 13x9 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 10 to 12 equal bars and wrap and store in fridge!!

protein 20g, carbs 30g and fat 20g of which only 3g are saturated. Those figures are per bar, don't forget your 128g fat divides into 10 to 12 bars and most of the fat in pb is healthy fat which the body uses similar to carbs. The amounts may vary slightly depending on recipe adjustments, they are well worth the 10 to 15 mins to make. Build muscle foods.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Fast, Cheap and Simple

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Smooth into 13x9 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 10 to 12 equal bars and wrap and store in fridge!!

protein 20g, carbs 30g and fat 20g of which only 3g are saturated. Those figures are per bar, don't forget your 128g fat divides into 10 to 12 bars and most of the fat in pb is healthy fat which the body uses similar to carbs. The amounts may vary slightly depending on recipe adjustments, they are well worth the 10 to 15 mins to make. Build muscle foods.

Thanks for the recipies

Gresham

Banned
Feb 20, 2014
The natural protein foods are the best to burn the fat and build the muscles at the same time.
The more effective foods for this purposes are:
Eggs, fish, salmon, mouton, yogurt, nuts, beans, green leafy vegetables and roots beats.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
20 Super Foods You Need to Build Muscle & Lose Fat????????

I think it should read Foods That Will HELP

I don't eat/use a lot of what's on the list and I know a certain 4x Mr. Olympia who doesn't either.