©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injctble clen n yohimbine

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Been reading on the injectable fat loss spot reduction of yohimbine n clen figured id come to the board n see what people say and or experienced if it works or jst bs.... It looks n sounds good if it actually workd as a spot reducer bc i knw eveyone has a problem spot or spots ...wanted your guys opinions thanks guys hope this was the right section for this

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Been reading on the injectable fat loss spot reduction of yohimbine n clen figured id come to the board n see what people say and or experienced if it works or jst bs.... It looks n sounds good if it actually workd as a spot reducer bc i knw eveyone has a problem spot or spots ...wanted your guys opinions thanks guys hope this was the right section for this

I've read through about 12-15 different Helios logs and I haven't found any that showed any effects that supports that it works for spot reduction.

Plain and simple the sub-q injection of almost anything is not going to have a direct effect on the receptors of the tissues in said area- it will have to enter the body in the systemic way almost all other compounds do and be circulated through the blood stream in order to reach those receptors and induce lipolysis.