©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Had Hydrostatic and dexa testing done today.

E-Volve

Registered User
Feb 9, 2013
373
0
0
Man that was an eye opener.
I always considered hydrostatic to be next best to dexa, but I had no idea how off it could be.

My hydrostatic test put me at like 4.3%BF
My Dexa Scan put me at like 8.5%BF

Back to dieting I guess lol
 
Damn... That's crazy! Ever had a Bod Pod? Curious how accurate they are... Only $35 too

no haven't done a bod pod. I could, but I always thought hydrostatic was better. Maybe I'll go get one done for the heck of it and see whats the difference.
Im still bummed. walked out this morning thinking 4% holy crap.
hour later I'm 8%. talk about kicking the boy in the damn ding dong
 
Honestly though? Who fucking cares what any of them say...

Look in the mirror. That will tell you how lean you are... Or are not
 
Post a pic of 8% evolve ..if u don't mind..
Thanks enigmatic for the terminology. Where do you get done? Club or dr?

I'll see what I can do. I'm hesitant on pics as I have a lot of very distinguishing Tattoos. would need lots of cropping lol

I got it done at some place called premiere scan.
I actually just google searched and called many places.
Also read a lot of discussion only searches and it turns out there was one close by me. I been putting this off since the only one I knew about is about 45 mins or so away and hours are only during the work week which makes it not a great pick for me.
That's why I stuck to hydrostatic for so long.
 
Man that was an eye opener.
I always considered hydrostatic to be next best to dexa, but I had no idea how off it could be.

My hydrostatic test put me at like 4.3%BF
My Dexa Scan put me at like 8.5%BF

Back to dieting I guess lol

8.5% isnt bad at ALL brother!!!
 
8.5% isnt bad at ALL brother!!!

thanks, Im grateful to get to the single digits.
It does show me though how hard it gets to diet for a show once you get down in this range. this is the first time Ive been able to get to this point with as many calories as I have been eating.
Im actually a bit surprised to have kept making progress as long as I have riding out a 2700-3k area daily.