©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GRF Mod-129 + GHRP-2: Taken with or without meals?

Landmonster

May 10, 2013
It seems that GRF Mod-129 + GHRP-2 is the most popular hgh peptide stack for research.

Questions:
  1. What is the minimum time between dosings that is acceptable?
  2. Is it optimal to ingest these peptides at the same time of meals, or in between? (i.e., Immediately before food, immediately after food, 1-2 hours before food, 1-2 hours after food, etc).
  3. What are the pros and cons of ingesting these peptides with food, or specifically, foods that cause an insulin or blood sugar spike?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Alpha, the resident doc at PM, had serum tests done fasted and while having a full stomach. There was no difference between the two. As far as timing, 3 hours is ideal.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I used cjc no dac and ghrp2 for a few months, and I can attest to the fact that having to try to take it on an empty stomach and wait 20 mins 3x a day will get old fast. If you can take it any time you want, it will make running those peps a lot more enjoyable (or at least a little less pain in the ass).

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i ran ghrp2/hexarelin/cjc no dac for 3 mnths or so. i started fasting....then read it doesnt matter...so i did it whenever. every 3 hrs.
1st -upon wakin...then every 3hrs.

worked great