©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My bloodwork.....YIKES!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Ive been off cycle for 3 weeks when blood was drawn.

I ran 600mgs cyp, 600mgs test suspension and 600 mgs mast.

HDL - 33 (low but not bad)
LDL - 120 (again, high but not bad)
Triglycerides - 36 (good)
Total cholesterol - 160 (decent but not great)

T3 Uptake - 41 (high and i dont know why, ive been off t3 for about a month now)

PSA 0.5 (excellent)

Heres the scary one......

ESTRADIOL 135.2 :eek:Crazy High!

Ive been on 10 mgs a day of nolvadex since coming off. Im on trt doses right now which is 150mgs a week. Why is my estrogen so damn high? After seeing this I immediately took 25mgs of aromasin on top of the nolva. Help please!

I thought people on trt could simply return to their normal doses after a cycle and avoid estrogen rebound....clearly i am having some serious rebound. Somebody educate me.

Everything else was fine. I didnt get test levels checked....i guess i need to get that done.

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
cld be the Mast. being tht its anti e properties.
just a guess...but thats mine.
rebound from it

Ive been off cycle for 3 weeks when blood was drawn.

I ran 600mgs cyp, 600mgs test suspension and 600 mgs mast.

HDL - 33 (low but not bad)
LDL - 120 (again, high but not bad)
Triglycerides - 36 (good)
Total cholesterol - 160 (decent but not great)

T3 Uptake - 41 (high and i dont know why, ive been off t3 for about a month now)

PSA 0.5 (excellent)

Heres the scary one......

ESTRADIOL 135.2 :eek:Crazy High!

Ive been on 10 mgs a day of nolvadex since coming off. Im on trt doses right now which is 150mgs a week. Why is my estrogen so damn high? After seeing this I immediately took 25mgs of aromasin on top of the nolva. Help please!

I thought people on trt could simply return to their normal doses after a cycle and avoid estrogen rebound....clearly i am having some serious rebound. Somebody educate me.

Everything else was fine. I didnt get test levels checked....i guess i need to get that done.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I got a really small bit of gyno this cycle....first time ever. However my nips were itchy then and I could tell my estro was high. I started using ergopeps aromasin and everything started to feel right again.

Right now, my nips feel fine and my estro is crazy high....that means it mustve been way the hell up there for my nips to get itchy during the cycle.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
PROVIRON!!

but honestly....
maybe use some with what youre using.
just a thought

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Proviron isn't strong enough to keep estro levels in check......at least not estro levels that high.

Damn I thought I was getn fat....I bet its all water from this estrogen.

Maybe the cypionate was in my system longer than I thought and I shouldve kept using aromasin for 2 weeks post cycle instead of 1 week post cycle.

Keep in mind its 135 even with 10mgs of nolva a day.....that's fucking high! Too damn high.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah probably not enough novaldex and the suspension probably kick started the estro rise like it does in some people combined with the cyp made estro skyrocket now its going to take aromasin 25 mg daily for a few week to cool it down depending on how long you dosed those amounts.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Proviron isn't strong enough to keep estro levels in check......at least not estro levels that high.

Damn I thought I was getn fat....I bet its all water from this estrogen.

Maybe the cypionate was in my system longer than I thought and I shouldve kept using aromasin for 2 weeks post cycle instead of 1 week post cycle.

Keep in mind its 135 even with 10mgs of nolva a day.....that's fucking high! Too damn high.

Not sure why you make the reference about your estro being high while on Nolva- it shouldn't have any impact on estro production. You can be taking 60mg of Nolva a day and still have super high estro levels.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
For now use some aromasin to get in check and at your trt dose of test your e2 should be fine. But for future cycles inject your test Every Day. Remember when I was on 250mgs of test a day and my e2 was 8.6? Just injecting every day was the reason. My doc even hasvme injecting 100mgs of cyp twice a week for my trt.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Not sure why you make the reference about your estro being high while on Nolva- it shouldn't have any impact on estro production. You can be taking 60mg of Nolva a day and still have super high estro levels.

this is news to me.....i know it works similar to an AI but i didnt know that e2 would still produce in the body and show on bloodwork.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
For now use some aromasin to get in check and at your trt dose of test your e2 should be fine. But for future cycles inject your test Every Day. Remember when I was on 250mgs of test a day and my e2 was 8.6? Just injecting every day was the reason. My doc even hasvme injecting 100mgs of cyp twice a week for my trt.

thanks for the help! im going to inject my trt dose at 75mgs twice a week.....i guess ill run aromasin for 3 weeks or so then slowly back it off, then wait a week or 2 and get bloods done again.

good thing is my cholesterol barely moved on this cycle....hdl dropped 2 points, ldl went up by 30.....not bad compared to last time on tren.

jack of all

May 3, 2013
I was under the impression that nolva blocks the estrogen receptor it does not stop aromatization. dont take my word because I am not 100% sure on that.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
this is news to me.....i know it works similar to an AI but i didnt know that e2 would still produce in the body and show on bloodwork.

Nope unfortunately-

Nolva is a serm, what it does is block the estrogen that is in your body from binding to the breast tissue. But it does not stop the body from producing or converting test into estrogen the way an AI does.

This is why your E2 levels are high despite your use of Nolva.

Arimidex at 1-0.5mg ed or eod
Letro at 1-1.5mg 2x week also works great

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Your triclycerides are excellent.

Yeah they always are....even on tren. Thats the only thing I have going for me when it comes to cholesterol.

Nope unfortunately-

Nolva is a serm, what it does is block the estrogen that is in your body from binding to the breast tissue. But it does not stop the body from producing or converting test into estrogen the way an AI does.

This is why your E2 levels are high despite your use of Nolva.

Arimidex at 1-0.5mg ed or eod
Letro at 1-1.5mg 2x week also works great

Adex screws with my lipids. I think I will stick with aromasin for about 3 weeks. How should I come off the aromasin? Slow or cold turkey and then get bloodwork or what do you recommend?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I don't think there would be much of a rebound if you came off cold turkey... So either way really.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
im not tryin to make you work today brother but can you explain why there wouldnt be a rebound?

Cause you're off cycle and there isn't much test in your body besides the trt dose to convert. Also Aromasin is much more mild so there isn't going to be a sudden total shut down which would prevent a severe up regulation of estrogen signaling pathways. Rebounds tend to occure when your Test/DHT to Estro levels are off due to enzymatic conversion happening at a high rate, but now that your off cycle I am guessing that your estro levels are already dropping from what they were when you jus had it tested.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Yeah they always are....even on tren. Thats the only thing I have going for me when it comes to cholesterol.

Adex screws with my lipids. I think I will stick with aromasin for about 3 weeks. How should I come off the aromasin? Slow or cold turkey and then get bloodwork or what do you recommend?

Cold turkey from aromasin is fine.