©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dump all into vial and draw...

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
starting my cutter tomorrow, taking:
400mg primo/week
50mg test prop eod
450mg eq/week
200mg tren hex/week

gonna fill 2 weeks worth of gear all into 20ml vial and take single shot EOD.

the whole 20ml vial containstotal volume 20.5ml)
9.5ml of schering primo(actually 8ml but they're overfiled, gotta love those scherings:D)
6ml virormone test prop(expired on 2011, they're 100mg/2ml)
3ml of EQ
2ml of tren hex

7 shots in the next 2 weeks will put me at 2.928ml per shot.
doing this to save time, I'd like to shoot right before leaving to work and it'll really save time. imagine breaking all those amps then drawing from this bottle and that... used to take me 30 min just to shoot, this plan will take me less than 5min.
any thoughts on this?
also, the virormine seem to melt the rubber plunger, so I will make sure to keep the vial upright when storing.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I wouldn't do it. Unless its "made" together, you have a good chance it could seperate in the vial. Or, it could work.

What if you just preload some syringes for a couple of days. That's what I like to do.

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't do it. Unless its "made" together, you have a good chance it could seperate in the vial. Or, it could work.

What if you just preload some syringes for a couple of days. That's what I like to do.

good point. I will let it swirl in hot/warm water to ensure they mix well before each shot.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Swirl it, draw it, shoot it. It's not oil and vinegar, it ain't separating.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I remember Dan Duchaine recommending this years ago. He thought that varying dosages daily would be the most effective way to administer AAS.

Let us know how it works for you?
Hawk

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
I remember Dan Duchaine recommending this years ago. He thought that varying dosages daily would be the most effective way to administer AAS.

Let us know how it works for you?
Hawk

thank you big guy. Just took first shot of 2.93ml which should theoretically have:
primo 114-136mg
test prop 43mg
eq 129mg
tren hex 57mg

I noticed the dark tren color and other clear oils separated at first so i put the bottom 1/2 of vial on a bowl of hot water then swirled into solution. drew into dart and shot, very smooth. will update again in about 24-48hrs to see if i have any PIP.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I think the time you save by having them all in one vial you lose in the filling (and by your previous post) drawing time. But to each their own.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
hw many weeks u plan on doin this?
seems to me..u only got a cpl mls of each.
u hav a 2wk cycle it seems.
maybe i missed something tho. if i did..i apologize

starting my cutter tomorrow, taking:
400mg primo/week
50mg test prop eod
450mg eq/week
200mg tren hex/week

gonna fill 2 weeks worth of gear all into 20ml vial and take single shot EOD.

the whole 20ml vial containstotal volume 20.5ml)
9.5ml of schering primo(actually 8ml but they're overfiled, gotta love those scherings:D)
6ml virormone test prop(expired on 2011, they're 100mg/2ml)
3ml of EQ
2ml of tren hex

7 shots in the next 2 weeks will put me at 2.928ml per shot.
doing this to save time, I'd like to shoot right before leaving to work and it'll really save time. imagine breaking all those amps then drawing from this bottle and that... used to take me 30 min just to shoot, this plan will take me less than 5min.
any thoughts on this?
also, the virormine seem to melt the rubber plunger, so I will make sure to keep the vial upright when storing.

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
hw many weeks u plan on doin this?
seems to me..u only got a cpl mls of each.
u hav a 2wk cycle it seems.
maybe i missed something tho. if i did..i apologize

oh yeah the listed amount is for 2 weeks only, exactly 7 shots. I'm planning to increase dosages of certain compoud so I may need bigger vials. for sterility reasons, i don't think filling too large a vial is a good idea with many chances of air getting inside every time we draw, so for that reason I'll just make multiple 20-30cc vials with different dosage ratios. i plan on running this for 10-12 weeks with last 4 weeks tren free and replaced with mast P.

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
update. 24 hrs after my right quad shot, very little pain there. actually hard to locate due to my quads being so sore from workout(12 plate sled x 20 reps, 3 plate front squat x 8 etc..). I think I'm on a right track here as far as sterility and pain is concerned. gonna shoot my left quad tomorrow and train chest later :headbang:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
i did that for the first time with eq and test e on my last cycle. It never separated. I was injecting 2ml of the blend, 3x per week. So, each 2ml of my special blend had 200mg test e and 200mg of equipoise. Made everything simple as hell. I just swirled it up before drawing to make sure it stayed mixed well.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Overcomplicated . I'd do all one shot but fill one per time with 20g , switch to 25 and pin it to win it..and I know people do 3cc per pin but that's a big depot and if one ingredient is bad meaning infection do u toss whole jug ? Never know!

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
Overcomplicated . I'd do all one shot but fill one per time with 20g , switch to 25 and pin it to win it..and I know people do 3cc per pin but that's a big depot and if one ingredient is bad meaning infection do u toss whole jug ? Never know!

good point! so far no infection after 2 injection so I'm guessing sterility isn't an issue.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Many guys do this...even with oil and water(which is odd)...but I've seen it many times

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
an update....
started my 3rd week and mixed 2 weeks worth of gears with slight increase in dosages. they contain:
800mg primo(roughly 10cc due to each amps being 1.25ml:D)
500mg virormone(10cc)
500mg tren hex (2.5cc)
1200mg eq(4 cc)
so my weekly dose will be:
primo 400-500mg/week(142.85mg eod)
test prop 71.5mg eod
tren hex 71.5mg eod
eq 600mg/week (85.7mg eod)

so far absolutely painfree and I can finish my morning shots in 5 min or less and gains are starting to show. drastically harder and stronger.
think I'm gonna run all my cycles like this from now on.:D

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012

Good point, I would do the same but looks like his way is working for the time being.