©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Primo

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Test doesnt always hav to be your base. some use others alone...but i use test always...as does 99% of others. Primo only wld be waste of money..imo.(primo only cycle)
you need higher doses for longer periods to REALLY benefit from it.
if its your first cycle....
try...
Test E or C @ 500mg week for 8-12 wks.
or
Test @ 500mg wk 10wks and dbol @ 30-50mg ed for 5wks

I've been reading a ton, and have yet to post on any forums except for this one. 6'0" 180lb about 8-10% bf. Originally my cycle was planned like this...

1-12 test e 500mg/week

pct
13-16 Tamox - 40/40/20/20
13-16 Clomid - 100/100/50/50
13-16 Aromasin - 20/20/20/20 on cycle 10-20mg everyday

HCG 500 ius 2x a week through cycle

Because test should always be the base for your cycles obviously. But then i began researching more into primo and was wondering if i should include that in my first cycle or if i should do a primo only cycle. Apparently primo doesnt yield much results on its own, or not nearly as much as it would if i included test. So basically i just wanted to hear opinions on primo in general, in a first cycle

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I am currently on week 8 @ 250mg /wk of test E and I am really seeing some good results. My very 1st cycle. I'm 39.

Read this thread. It may answer a lot of your questions.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/27174-cycles-novice-advanced.html

250mg a week is roughly what a dr prescribes for Test Replacement Therapy. meaning...that puts your body around the same dose your testes naturally produce. thats why i said 500mg a week and why i feel its better to start at.
were you lifting continueously before starting 250mg week? or did you start lifting and taking Test around same time? at your age...no offense...your natty test is really low...so youre just replacing it.
when the gains stop....bump to 500mg week. shld see some more nice gains.

Test @ 500mg week is a good start...but personally...i feel test @ 500 plus dbol @ 50mg everyday for 10-12wks is a great starter cycle.
i guess it all depends how fast you want to gain muscle.

also make sure your pct is on point or all your hard wrk will get pissed out.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
LuKiFeR, I am 39 and I've been lifting for over 20 years naturally. I basically wanted to start off with a TRT dose to see how my body would respond. I'm am very happy at the results thus far, and am planning on going to 500mg/week for my second cycle.

Maybe add in some Tren on cycle 3, but I want to see how I respond to each compound individually, then make a decision based my experiences. By not adding in more than one compound at a time, I will know for a fact that, that one compound has good or bad side affects.

I'm not stating that you don't know what you are talking about. I am certian you know a lot more than I do when it comes to this subject. I am just trying to do things the way I feel that they are safe (safe for me) and at a level that I feel comfortable.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
LuKiFeR, I am 39 and I've been lifting for over 20 years naturally. I basically wanted to start off with a TRT dose to see how my body would respond. I'm am very happy at the results thus far, and am planning on going to 500mg/week for my second cycle.

Maybe add in some Tren on cycle 3, but I want to see how I respond to each compound individually, then make a decision based my experiences. By not adding in more than one compound at a time, I will know for a fact that, that one compound has good or bad side affects.

I'm not stating that you don't know what you are talking about. I am certian you know a lot more than I do when it comes to this subject. I am just trying to do things the way I feel that they are safe (safe for me) and at a level that I feel comfortable.

no no no. i didnt mean aaaanything negative or cocky. was kjust wondering.
i agree 250mg will def wrk. u are doin it the right way. if 250 wrks....why use 500? cost more $$ lol....thats common sense.

u shld respond well to other compounds too

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
no no no. i didnt mean aaaanything negative or cocky. was kjust wondering.
i agree 250mg will def wrk. u are doin it the right way. if 250 wrks....why use 500? cost more $$ lol....thats common sense.

u shld respond well to other compounds too

That's what I love about Anasci. There is so much respect here and no drama.

I totally see where you are coming from. And like I said, you have more experience with this than I do. I can only comment on what I've done and why I've done it in such a manner. Much respect brother.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've been reading a ton, and have yet to post on any forums except for this one. 6'0" 180lb about 8-10% bf. Originally my cycle was planned like this...

1-12 test e 500mg/week

pct

Because test should always be the base for your cycles obviously. But then i began researching more into primo and was wondering if i should include that in my first cycle or if i should do a primo only cycle. Apparently primo doesnt yield much results on its own, or not nearly as much as it would if i included test. So basically i just wanted to hear opinions on primo in general, in a first cycle

your PCT should not begin until week 15. the idea is for the nolva and clomid to be in your system as your test level is almost back to normal not while it is still high. what are your doses for your PCT? i also do not like HCG throughout especially at that dose. as far as your Primo only cycle i too think its a bad idea and a waste of money. i personally like test only first cycles 400 to 600/wk is fine. what is your age? also what are your goals?

VP

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Do you think i should use the hcg to bride the gap between me taking my pct instead? My goals, like many, is to gain lean muscle with minimal fat. Obviously this would way heavily on my diet though. I'm 24.

No do not use any HCG after last pin, also you only need 500iu's per week or 250iu's twice a week

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

1-12 test e 500mg/week

pct

I would use the TEST E and PRIMO together. PRIMO on its on needs to be ran in larger dosages for decent results.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
My question why the dang aromasin 20mg Ed ? How do you know if you are gyno/ estro sensitive if done zero cycles bro? If some "friend" told u that don't follow his guidelines because everyone Is different.
No primo. U need 200ml and 6 months if it's true 100mg ml..

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I have never had a huge problem with keeping fat off or gaining consistent muscle.

If you have no problem gaining consistent muscle naturally @ 24 years of age, why go to the dark side before you have done all of your research? In this game you are your best friend and your own worst enemy. My personal advice to you is that you should wait until you have reached your natural potential. Take your time. Read, read and read some more from the vets here at AnaSci.

I'm not bagging on you. I'm almost 40 and I am taking it really slow. And learning from these Vets. Learning by reading their positive and most importantly their negative experiences.

There is a lot of wisdom on this board. Just be patient. Best of luck to you!

-X

Edit- Don't be afraid to PM a Vet for a question you may have but don't want to start a thread. You'd be surprised of the great support you'll get here.

Last edited:

robinjohn12

Mar 22, 2013
London
Have you read everything about Primobolan?

Did you memorize that division that thought that can give the majority value muscle mass and that you can keep all of it?