©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hives wtf??

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Well I injected monday into the shoulder. Everything went good. Tuesday afternoon I start getting itchy. I got home got my clothes off and I was broke out in hives all over my ass, my stomach, legs, shoulders. So, I am took mega doses of vitamins and went to bed. Woke up the next morning and it was all cleared up. Well, wednesday afternoon it came back on my ass, chest, legs. Went home took mega doses of vitamin and it cleared up. WTF is this? I am thinking the juice has bacteria in it. I have some more coming from a more reliable source. What do you guys think? It seems to be clear right now, but I have no idea how the day will turn out.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Please tell me you didn't get IP products.

Anyways, what are you taking? Have you taken it before? Sounds like a possible allergic reaction to whatever you injected.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your definitly allergic to something. Is this your first cycle? If not has this happened before?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I know I am a big worry wort but people do die from allergic reactions my wife needs to carry around an epi-pen (not sure on the spelling on that one)cus she is allergic to seafood the first cople of times she ate the food her reactions where not that badd but the doc said their is a posibility that a future reaction could be a hell of a lot worse ,

I know this isnt a solution but is somthing to think about ,

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Allergic reactions are very serious. You can actually go into anaphylactic shock. This is nothing to fool around with. Benadryl can be a life saver if nothing else is available.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I will try some benadryl. I am taking test, deca, nolva. The hives are back. It is really getting annoying. If the bena does not work I don't know what I am going to do. Probably have to break down and go to the doctor.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I think I figured out what the problem is. I think that my skin was so dry and irritated from this neutrogena body wash i was using that I was breaking out in hives. I have discontinued the use of it and I put lotion all over my skin, and it seems to be doing fine. Thanks for the help.