©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lets talk orals and Liver Protection

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
I haven't seen this talked about on here, but I've seen this on some different site with varying opinions.
So the question is when on cycle and taking things like winny or dbol or a50 or anavar, ect should you stop the liver sups (things like Liv 52, TUDCA, ect) ??

I've seen some say take them through out and other say you should stop until you're done taking orals.

Anyone have some knowledge they can drop on this subject?

audix2359

Nov 24, 2012
I took TDUCA during a run of Tbol at 50mg per day for 6 weeks. I stopped taking the TDUCA as soon as I stopped taking the Tbol. Blood tests about 3 weeks later showed liver values within the normal range.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What about Milk Thistle, I've heard a lot of people taking the natural precaution.

Workable or waste of time? Personally, that's all i've ever taken but im going to be on Anadrol at 100mgs a day so i was wondering.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I run milk thistle pretty much year round. On Orals or not. If I'm doing wrong someone please let me know.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If your thinking liver supports may impact the effectiveness of orals, I think its impact would be marginal at best. I think supports such as niacin, red rice yeast, hawthorn berry, COq10, fish oil, liv52, and milk thistle should all be used to help minimize the harmful effects done by ass. As bad as the sides are that we can actually feel, its the ones that we can't feel that I fear most. I use all the mentioned supps and I always feel great and blood work has always come back within range.