©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steel's question of the day...

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Just thinking to myself.....this is such a great site that offers a lot of information, a lot of experience and most of all....GREAT PEOPLE. So my question is......WHY ARN'T THERE MORE FEMALE MEMBERS????? :confused:

P

pincrusher

this is a problem with all message boards. i think females tend congregate where alot of other females are at and in a male dominated message board they will feel intimidated. did you ever notice how you almost never see male personal trainers working with females. it is almost always a female working with another female regardless of who the better trainer is. they just feel to intimidated by us hulking large muscled guys LOL
females tend to be very self consious of their bodies moreso then men and dont like talking to other men about it.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
also, they are on our board, but they just read and gain information and pm us questions instead of posting on the boards. also, they may not come on as much as we do.