©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Simply Shredded

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys, so a while back i was asking for some opinions on a Mast, D-bol, Test, cycle...

Well things have changed since then in the fact that Im getting a life guarding position. And what that means is ill have a bit more disposable income to use on AAS.

My goal is, is the "shredded look". And now that money is no longer as big of an issue, Im hoping some one could walk my through a tren or gh cycle.

Ive seen the 9 page tren experience but it really only talks about the narly sides you get from it. As a noobie, who may use tren for the first time, what could i expect in terms of Strength muscle gain, and more importantly how much of those gains i can keep? I tried looking at the AAS ranking chart and unless i missed it i want able to find tren on there.

On a side note, Im entering my 3rd week of PCT from my Test E cycle. Ive gone from 212 to 207 though im hoping this is water weight leaving me at last. As for the lifts the only thing that has decreased so far is my bench from 275 to 270. Other than that i feel great! Sex drive is back again lifts are going great and so is my diet.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Test/Tren/Mast/GH would be a great cycle. expect great strength gains and great lean gains. run the gh 6-12 mnths at least..start at 2iu a day and wrk up to a dose u like(8-10iu??)

tren ace @ 50mg eod(til u see what u can handle) then 75mg eod then 100mg eod...then maybe go with 50-75mg ed. test the waters....its potent stuff

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Test/Tren/Mast/GH would be a great cycle. expect great strength gains and great lean gains. run the gh 6-12 mnths at least..start at 2iu a day and wrk up to a dose u like(8-10iu??)

tren ace @ 50mg eod(til u see what u can handle) then 75mg eod then 100mg eod...then maybe go with 50-75mg ed. test the waters....its potent stuff

Thank you again Luk again youve given some great advice. But i think ill take out the gh, and stick the others. But is tren like anadrol, where its nearly impossible to keep the gains like it says in the AAS ranking chart.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thank you again Luk again youve given some great advice. But i think ill take out the gh, and stick the others. But is tren like anadrol, where its nearly impossible to keep the gains like it says in the AAS ranking chart.

Not in my experience. The gains from my last tren cycle are still with me now. It just boils down to diet when trying to keep gains. It could vary from person to person I guess.