©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

WInny 50 mg capsules

razorback

Dec 24, 2004
Im in the second week of a Dbol, Test enan, EQ cycle. I'll be getting some
winny capsules 50 mg from one of our ug's. The dilemna is, you cant divide
the capsules like you would tabs...so whats the best way/time to take em.
:confused: suggestions?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
razorback said:
Im in the second week of a Dbol, Test enan, EQ cycle. I'll be getting some
winny capsules 50 mg from one of our ug's. The dilemna is, you cant divide
the capsules like you would tabs...so whats the best way/time to take em.
:confused: suggestions?
My best suggestion would be to order the empty capsules and try to empty about a half of a cap into an empty and take them one in the am and one in the pm.

bigsampson

Dec 24, 2004
If the caps have filler in them then don't divide them up. cause you want know what your getting. I mean if you divide them one capsule may be full of filler and the other just winny. So I would just either take it once a day or take 2 caps a day (100mgs).

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
BSampson, good to note this but I really dont think it will be a huge problem. Sure, you wont get EXACT amounts of the prodrug when you split the capsule but the chances of getting one with ALL filler and one with ALL drug are really remote. The goal is to keep plasma levels somewhat consistent and splitting it as DR recommends should do the trick.

bigsampson

Dec 24, 2004
I was just giving an example and I wasn't saying that it would happen just trying to say you reall wouldn't know if you were getting more filler or more of the winny.

But anywayz just me .02