©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

switch esters long to short or vice verse?

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
When switching from a long ester to short... is the compound still built up in your body to just continue from that point.

Say going from tren e to tren a...

Let me know if I need to explain my question more???

GeauxDATY

Jan 24, 2013
I recently switched from tren-e to a and didn't notice any drop of strength, night sweats or anxiety.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Not sure what u mean? Do you mean if you switch from a 7 day ester to a 1 do you notice anything? Like say u are doing 250 cyp a week. Stopped cold turkey after last pin but added prop next day . U would have a good test rise for everyday for say 8-12 days then some rise do to 700prop a week which is more than 250 cyp. Is that what u mean.lol.ib

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Not sure what u mean? Do you mean if you switch from a 7 day ester to a 1 do you notice anything? Like say u are doing 250 cyp a week. Stopped cold turkey after last pin but added prop next day . U would have a good test rise for everyday for say 8-12 days then some rise do to 700prop a week which is more than 250 cyp. Is that what u mean.lol.ib

Yes... That is what I mean. So it wouldn't reset the test lvls would stay the same or rise if you were taking more.gotcha