©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Laws of Trenbolone- By: jimmyjones

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I found this on PM. Some may have already seen this but I thought it would be good for the newer guys. This is basically what dudcki27 has been saying for a long time now.

Trenbolone, as they say..... The Nectar of the Gods! Is by far the most misunderstood drug, in all of bodybuilding history. So many stories out there of the reckless insomnia, the high blood pressure, the hair on your pillow, the brown stinky urine that is reponsibly for your kidneys falling out of your ass. Ill be the first person to tell you that this is 90% horse shit.

Why? Continue reading below.

You see, due to broscience and bible like teachings of steroid use, everyone thought it was only logical to run your Test twice as high as your Tren, you know..to avoid that TREN DICK! Well, it would only seem logical right? God forbid the Tren dosage was as high as your Test, and you might just get called insane or stupid. Well, I too was one that fell into the hole of incorrect teachings. My first time trying Trenbolone, I start out at 150mg per week…150 measly milligrams per week. I coupled it with 500mg Test Enanthate. And I tell ya what…I felt the night sweats, insomnia, the aggression, and the high blood pressure. I felt god fucking awful. And so there I stopped.

A few months later down the road, I began reading some things on this very forum, all about low Test/ High Tren. Me being a guinea pig, I decided to give Tren one more try. I also had read very deep into Cabergoline. I figured, if im using an anti-estrogen for my Test dosage….why would I not use an anti-prolactin? If you all didn’t know by now, Trenbolone raises prolactin inside the body dramatically after the 4th-5th week. Then, I began reading on prolactin’s effect on the body. And then it all finally clicked correctly in my head.

Tren dick? Deca dick? How can such androgenic drugs, shut down libido so badly, to the point of feeling castrated? Well, I will tell you all, once and for all, why these mythical Tren Dick and Deca Dick situations even occur.

So check me out. After successful sexual intercourse, the male ejaculates. When this occurs, the body spikes the hormone prolactin, which is the signal to let you know you are officially done with copulation. That’s it, youre done. You’ve reached the sex heaven.

So what happens next? Your dick dies. It goes absolutely limp. Because, by human nature, there is no more need for you to pass along your seeds, they are already inside the queen bee.

So what does this all mean? Essentially, it is prolactin causing the problems, NOT the Tren. Yes, of course, the Tren caused the prolactin to rise, but we don’t attack the Tren, we attack the prolactin.

That’s where Cabergoline comes in. Caber comes in with the dual AK-47’s and blasts prolactin to the floor, never to be heard from again. Now that that’s taken care of, Tren and Deca will NEVER again give you limp noodle dick. EVER.

Now back to the “Low Test” deal, I had read a post some fellow made, about NEVER going above 200mg whenever Tren is in the equation. So I tried it…
I started out again with 50mg Tren Ace EOD. Coupled with 50mg Test Ace EOD.

2 Weeks in and I began feeling incredible. Strength and size were thru the roof. And I said, damn, is this Test Ace good as fuck and this Tren Ace bunk or someshit? No way, GAULS never sends me bunk shit…. What the fuck? I don’t feel any sides!

So I bumped the Tren Ace to 100mg EOD. I felt even better…

Then I bumped the Tren Ace to 200mg EOD….

Then 300mg EOD.

And good god, I was the biggest and leanest Ive ever been in my life, all the while running 150mg of Test Ace per week the entire time.
I was on 900mg of Tren Ace per week only for 2 weeks, and then I dropped the drug entirely. But I must state again, never in my life had I felt so amazing. Strength, size, vascularity, sex drive, well being, blood pressure, my god did I feel like a well-lubed high performance machine. I had gained 10lbs of pure size and no water in just 4 weeks. I am NOT telling you to run 900mg of Tren, no I really am not. This is purely for my own experimental reasons. I just wanted to see what would happen, even if I stayed on 150mg Test the entire time.

After this experience, Testosterone is simply a weak and inefficient steroid next to Trenbolone. In my mind, when you couple such a powerful drug like Trenbolone at a moderate to high dosage, with a high dosage of Testosterone, you leave LOTS and LOTS of unbound hormone flowing around mindlessly in your body. Since Trenbolone attaches to the receptor site first, and there is high dosages of Testosterone in the mix as well, its as if Testosterone is roaming the streets looting stores, stealing cars, breaking windows (high blood pressure, insomnia, night sweats).

You know what I say? When Trenbolone is sitting at the front of the table, talking, everyone else shuts their mouths. That’s right. He is the fucking boss and no one else is above him. Testosterone is like the boss’ bitch. The boss’ bitch is allowed to speak ONLY when the boss is NOT speaking.
What do I mean by that? When Trenbolone is at ANYTIME part of your cycle, test is always below 200mg a week. When Trenbolone comes OUT of the equation, that’s when you may blast Testosterone to the moon.

Final conclusion of my story?

1) Always keep prolactin in check when using Trenbolone or Nandrolone
2) Never use more than 200mg of Testosterone per week when using Trenbolone
3) Don’t knock something till you try it. It may change your entire mindset of this game!
4) Bump up Tren nice and slow...and get big and lean as FUCK!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I found this on PM. Some may have already seen this but I thought it would be good for the newer guys. This is basically what dudcki27 has been saying for a long time now.

Trenbolone, as they say..... The Nectar of the Gods! Is by far the most misunderstood drug, in all of bodybuilding history. So many stories out there of the reckless insomnia, the high blood pressure, the hair on your pillow, the brown stinky urine that is reponsibly for your kidneys falling out of your ass. Ill be the first person to tell you that this is 90% horse shit.

Why? Continue reading below.

You see, due to broscience and bible like teachings of steroid use, everyone thought it was only logical to run your Test twice as high as your Tren, you know..to avoid that TREN DICK! Well, it would only seem logical right? God forbid the Tren dosage was as high as your Test, and you might just get called insane or stupid. Well, I too was one that fell into the hole of incorrect teachings. My first time trying Trenbolone, I start out at 150mg per week…150 measly milligrams per week. I coupled it with 500mg Test Enanthate. And I tell ya what…I felt the night sweats, insomnia, the aggression, and the high blood pressure. I felt god fucking awful. And so there I stopped.

A few months later down the road, I began reading some things on this very forum, all about low Test/ High Tren. Me being a guinea pig, I decided to give Tren one more try. I also had read very deep into Cabergoline. I figured, if im using an anti-estrogen for my Test dosage….why would I not use an anti-prolactin? If you all didn’t know by now, Trenbolone raises prolactin inside the body dramatically after the 4th-5th week. Then, I began reading on prolactin’s effect on the body. And then it all finally clicked correctly in my head.

Tren dick? Deca dick? How can such androgenic drugs, shut down libido so badly, to the point of feeling castrated? Well, I will tell you all, once and for all, why these mythical Tren Dick and Deca Dick situations even occur.

So check me out. After successful sexual intercourse, the male ejaculates. When this occurs, the body spikes the hormone prolactin, which is the signal to let you know you are officially done with copulation. That’s it, youre done. You’ve reached the sex heaven.

So what happens next? Your dick dies. It goes absolutely limp. Because, by human nature, there is no more need for you to pass along your seeds, they are already inside the queen bee.

So what does this all mean? Essentially, it is prolactin causing the problems, NOT the Tren. Yes, of course, the Tren caused the prolactin to rise, but we don’t attack the Tren, we attack the prolactin.

That’s where Cabergoline comes in. Caber comes in with the dual AK-47’s and blasts prolactin to the floor, never to be heard from again. Now that that’s taken care of, Tren and Deca will NEVER again give you limp noodle dick. EVER.

Now back to the “Low Test” deal, I had read a post some fellow made, about NEVER going above 200mg whenever Tren is in the equation. So I tried it…
I started out again with 50mg Tren Ace EOD. Coupled with 50mg Test Ace EOD.

2 Weeks in and I began feeling incredible. Strength and size were thru the roof. And I said, damn, is this Test Ace good as fuck and this Tren Ace bunk or someshit? No way, GAULS never sends me bunk shit…. What the fuck? I don’t feel any sides!

So I bumped the Tren Ace to 100mg EOD. I felt even better…

Then I bumped the Tren Ace to 200mg EOD….

Then 300mg EOD.

And good god, I was the biggest and leanest Ive ever been in my life, all the while running 150mg of Test Ace per week the entire time.
I was on 900mg of Tren Ace per week only for 2 weeks, and then I dropped the drug entirely. But I must state again, never in my life had I felt so amazing. Strength, size, vascularity, sex drive, well being, blood pressure, my god did I feel like a well-lubed high performance machine. I had gained 10lbs of pure size and no water in just 4 weeks. I am NOT telling you to run 900mg of Tren, no I really am not. This is purely for my own experimental reasons. I just wanted to see what would happen, even if I stayed on 150mg Test the entire time.

After this experience, Testosterone is simply a weak and inefficient steroid next to Trenbolone. In my mind, when you couple such a powerful drug like Trenbolone at a moderate to high dosage, with a high dosage of Testosterone, you leave LOTS and LOTS of unbound hormone flowing around mindlessly in your body. Since Trenbolone attaches to the receptor site first, and there is high dosages of Testosterone in the mix as well, its as if Testosterone is roaming the streets looting stores, stealing cars, breaking windows (high blood pressure, insomnia, night sweats).

You know what I say? When Trenbolone is sitting at the front of the table, talking, everyone else shuts their mouths. That’s right. He is the fucking boss and no one else is above him. Testosterone is like the boss’ bitch. The boss’ bitch is allowed to speak ONLY when the boss is NOT speaking.
What do I mean by that? When Trenbolone is at ANYTIME part of your cycle, test is always below 200mg a week. When Trenbolone comes OUT of the equation, that’s when you may blast Testosterone to the moon.

Final conclusion of my story?

1) Always keep prolactin in check when using Trenbolone or Nandrolone
2) Never use more than 200mg of Testosterone per week when using Trenbolone
3) Don’t knock something till you try it. It may change your entire mindset of this game!
4) Bump up Tren nice and slow...and get big and lean as FUCK!

Thanks for the props man.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
That was the same thing I was thinking. My wife has dared me to take it again lol.. I had some major aggression on it. And my mind was not right!

Yeah me too. My aggression was really bad. I wonder if running it with low test helps to lower aggression too?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
While the low test/ high tren protocol will help with prolactin related sides- I don't feel that all the sides attributed to tren are prolactin based.

Lowering your test will probably not have an impact on : night sweats, aggression, loss of appetite, insomnia-

These sides I believe are mediated by different pathways entirely. Mostly the binding of tren to the beta-3 receptors and adrenergic receptors. This is also what causes the burnt out feeling after a few months as well, the over stimulation severely down regulates these pathways.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Yeah me too. My aggression was really bad. I wonder if running it with low test helps to lower aggression too?

It definitely will make you less of an asshole with lower test. My buddy did it both ways and with high test he would get pissed when people would say high to him. And he's a very laid back guy.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I read this thread by jimmyjones and have also followed his personel thread about the cycle hes on now he seems to be very knowledgeable and he def practices what he preaches.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
low test/high tren is good if you just want a ripped body year round. If you want to grow, you need high test

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
low test/high tren is good if you just want a ripped body year round. If you want to grow, you need high test

So your actually trying to say that with tren and lower test you won't grow? So it has nothing to do with feed efficiency or nutrient partioning and nitrogen retention? All of which tren is superior at than any other steroid. More meat (muscle) with less food is the only reason they use it on cattle. You can grow just fine on 100mgs of ace a day with around 150mgs of test a week.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I did really well on low test, medium tren and medium mast last year. Probably the leanest I ever have been. Didnt have any aggression issues though. Over 500mg tren gave me poor quality sleep...not really insomnia.

Got Gauls tren enanthate in reserve for my end of year cycle. :headbang:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
While the low test/ high tren protocol will help with prolactin related sides- I don't feel that all the sides attributed to tren are prolactin based.

Lowering your test will probably not have an impact on : night sweats, aggression, loss of appetite, insomnia-

These sides I believe are mediated by different pathways entirely. Mostly the binding of tren to the beta-3 receptors and adrenergic receptors. This is also what causes the burnt out feeling after a few months as well, the over stimulation severely down regulates these pathways.

I agree. His thread was good but it's all been mentioned in the past and all common knowledge if you have been on pro muscle awhile. Although that doesn't stop people creating tren threads every single day :eek:

I think the control of estrogen is key when using 19-nors. That is a prime reason why low test high tren can significantly reduce the sides associated with tren. Control estrogen from the test (keep test low) and other hormones should be minimized. As JJ mentioned Caber is great to have on hand especially for tren. Although the longer you stay on such things the more likely other things will begin to occur such as what Enigmatic mentioned. On deca I also like to add 40mg mast p everyday later in a cycle for a boost if needed.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

im gona try Tren again towards the fall i think. i swore i wldnt touch it again...but maybe.....just maybe.....i might try the low test/high tren bit.
As u know....i hav a hard time controling my dose strengths and frequencies......so not injecting massive amounts of test is gona be a challenge.
i made tren a cpl times years ago...and ran the tren i won from Endo @ 100mg eod and then 50mg eod and still had CRAZY thoughts/sides. so...i gave ALL OF IT to a friend. lol. Test was cyp and prop 1ml of each eod.

Mayb itll b like this...
Test prop 50mg eod
Tren Ace-50 increased to 75...100...150...200 and so on. testing out each dose.
Mast-200mg eod

AAAAAAAAAND...

Yup....u guessed it...

PROVIRON-100mg ed. :p. lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
im gona try Tren again towards the fall i think. i swore i wldnt touch it again...but maybe.....just maybe.....i might try the low test/high tren bit.
As u know....i hav a hard time controling my dose strengths and frequencies......so not injecting massive amounts of test is gona be a challenge.
i made tren a cpl times years ago...and ran the tren i won from Endo @ 100mg eod and then 50mg eod and still had CRAZY thoughts/sides. so...i gave ALL OF IT to a friend. lol. Test was cyp and prop 1ml of each eod.

Mayb itll b like this...
Test prop 50mg eod
Tren Ace-50 increased to 75...100...150...200 and so on. testing out each dose.
Mast-200mg eod

AAAAAAAAAND...

Yup....u guessed it...

PROVIRON-100mg ed. :p. lol

LoL

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
So your actually trying to say that with tren and lower test you won't grow? So it has nothing to do with feed efficiency or nutrient partioning and nitrogen retention? All of which tren is superior at than any other steroid. More meat (muscle) with less food is the only reason they use it on cattle. You can grow just fine on 100mgs of ace a day with around 150mgs of test a week.

I didn't mean it LITERALLY. Of course you will still grow on low test/high tren. You just grow better on high of both, which has been my experience and many others' experiences as well.