©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T-3 Usage Question

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Sooo I ordered some t-3 and clen. ...my t-3 landed today but the clen is a week behind my question is should i go ahead and start the t-3 or wait till the clen gets here and start it all at once....Ive used clen before by its self in the past and had some pretty dramatic results but ive never used t-3 with it from what i understand stacked together they produce some pretty serious results. Plan was to start 25mcg per day for first week 50 mcg second week then see where im at i would think 50mcg would be what i would stick with for four weeks then tapper back down to 25mcg the last week. Let me know if my thinking is off brothers. Thanks in advance

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have read quite a bit about the tapper theory- I have tried both ways and I have since been just dosing 100mcg ed for 1 week then 1 week off- works great for me. But play around with and see what works for you

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Either wont matter. Think about it. If you cycle your clen on 2 off 2, there will be times you're only taking t3.

I would start.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I think he's talking about flat looking muscles from glycogen depletion. It flattend me out pretty dramatically when i use over 50mcg per day, but burns the hell out of fat. Lost over 20lbs in 12 weeks last year on a cutting cycle of t3 and test. I feel fine on it tho.

Last edited:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
just make sure you have everything else you need to start. also when you are taking potassium pills there is much that is not absorbed so i make sure that i also include a good liquid "ionic potassium" as well. this will insure you are getting what you need to keep the cramps to a minimum.

VP