©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pectoral tear recovery cycle

bermuda

May 9, 2013
ive been researching these 3 compounds and ive decided that once my 6 week recovery phase is over and i begin physical therapy.

i will begin these compounds to see if they aid significantly in the full recovery and rehabilitation of a pectoral tear.

tb 500 10mg a week for 6 weeks, then a maintenance dose of 5mg a week for 4 weeks.

igf lr3 50mcg/day for 50 days

gh at 2ius/day for 3 months.

what do you guys think?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
ive been researching these 3 compounds and ive decided that once my 6 week recovery phase is over and i begin physical therapy.

i will begin these compounds to see if they aid significantly in the full recovery and rehabilitation of a pectoral tear.

tb 500 10mg a week for 6 weeks, then a maintenance dose of 5mg a week for 4 weeks.

igf lr3 50mcg/day for 50 days

gh at 2ius/day for 3 months.

what do you guys think?

tb works or it doesnt. mixed reviews. more say yes tho.
as far as GH...run it as long as possible. its just starting to take effect around 3mnths. try 2-4iu 8-12 months :)

maybe some test/EQ for 16wks also

bermuda

May 9, 2013
tb works or it doesnt. mixed reviews. more say yes tho.
as far as GH...run it as long as possible. its just starting to take effect around 3mnths. try 2-4iu 8-12 months :)

maybe some test/EQ for 16wks also

will do on the gh! luckily there are some quality gh suppliers that are affordable!

i like the test/eq idea...i will run that towards then middle of my physical therapy.